chapter 11: "Garroth, would you be my boyfriend?"

if you want put music now

Laurence pov:

After dying of cuteness. I went to the house with some flowers for Garroth, then something, let's just say someone talked to me in my head

'hey jo'

"what  do you want Luis?'

'I just want to make you mad'

'let me guess, to kill everybody'

'yup'

'go away, you other side of me, ugh'

'kk, I will, geez, you try to visit someone and they'll just ditch you"

Finally he went away. When I snap to real life I was in the house, I get inside, see Garroth and give him a hug, wich he hugged back "why the hug?" he asked "cause I want to ask you a question" I said "what is it?" "Garroth, would you be my boyfriend?" I asked, he stay a few minutes quiet and then spoke "yes Laurence I'll be your boyfriend" he said.

I was happy to hear that, I then remember I had the flowers in my hands push out of the hug and handed him the flowers "for you" I said wile blushing "thanks and that blush tho" he said and I chuckled. I then run everywhere to a star and jump up and down like a girl while my hair was up and down. Garroth look at me and laugh "calm down, calm down" he said "I can't am just so happy".

He came closer to me hold my hands and kiss me, I kiss back, then we pushed away and chuckle. I then jump on him, he almost fall, and then we fell and chuckle "what did you ate today, you look hyper Mister" he said " I ate happiness" I said making him chuckle "i love you so much I just can squeeze you, my gawd!" I yelled like a girl, what made him chuckle. I then get up and helped him, then wings transform in my back, but angel wings. "What?" I asked. Then Ange came out of nowhere "hey guy-" she got cut up by seeing my wings.

"How?, are you an angel? a keeper? a demon? a sun of a boss of a mob? a Shadow knight? what are you?" Ange said, he came closer to me and wings came on her back as her tail wiggled, she sniffed around of me "hey careful he's mine" Garroth said what made me blush "hush human" Ange said (L: Laurence, G: Garroth, Angelie: A)

G: I have a name you know

A: I said hush

G: *growls*

A: you're a Shadow knight plus an angel

L; how do you know?

A: your blood smells like lava, but your wings smell like angel, wich means, you're both

L: and what are you?

A: a demon werewolf, my uncle a demon, my dad a dead werewolf that now is a ghost but can be everywhere

L: what?!

A: yup, my mom is a human, but well that's not the case*sniffs sniffs*

L: what are you doing?

A:  your blood will taste good*links lip*

G: *gets in front of her*don't think about eating him

A: at least do you have a stake?

G: *throws a stake in the air*

A: *catch it and starts eating in the floor like an animal and like if there where no tomorrow*

G: have you eat?

A: I haven't ate in one week*finishes eating cake*

L: how can you do that?

A: drinking water

L: wow

A: do you have a bone?

G: *throws a bone in the air*

A: *catches it*thanks

G: of course, now leave Laurence alone

A: I will, I won't eat him

G: kk, or 12,345,678,910 diamonds

A: kay