chapter 8: asking the date and going to date part 1

don't put le music yet and A/N: my mom is stalking me on wattpad, don't love it to much and yes my wolfs this book is on hold, sorry, but it's school things

Garroth pov:

I was sitting in my bed, Laurence was in his phone happily playing flappy bird "I just can't believe that side of Ange" he said with a chuckle "me neither, but well" I had planning to invite Laurence on a date, but I don't know if he's gonna say yes "brb oh gg" I said "kk" Laurence said.

I walk to the kitchen, I grab some roses that I've been hidden for Laurence, I go went to Laurence and he's face is looking at the flowers "Laurence, will you go on a date with me?" I asked nervous "yes" he said "really?!" I asked shocked from his answer "yea" he said while a smile got on my face "at 8:00p.m?" I asked "sure" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~le time skip-------------------------------------------------------

I was with a blue shirt and black leggings  with some fancy Jordan's(XD I just imagine the comments right now). I  look at Laurence who was wearing a black shirt and blue pants, along with some fancy nikes(XD I just can imagine the comments again)"ready to go?" I asked "yea" he said.

We both connected our hands and lock our fingers between, when I felt his touch, a lack of energy came into my body. We step out of the house and begin our way to the plaza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~another le time skip-------------------------------------

We got to the plaza, we see sits and tables only for two, it was valentines day(it's actually not, but like this book is on hold am gonna put it today). There was beautiful music all on the plaza(put le music now), Aaron and Aphmau sitting on a table, Kawaii-chan, Dante and Nicole having a good time, Logan and Donna enjoying a plate of spaghetti, Angelie and Travis where talking wile Travis laugh and Angelie chuckle, everyone just having a great time together, like family, friends and couples. Me and Laurence sat on a table "what do you want for eat?" I asked (L: Laurence, G: Garroth)

L: I don't know, maybe a salad with stake and potato

G:  I was gonna just order that

L: really?*chuckles*

G: yeah *chuckles too* what's your favorite color?

L: black

G: blue, what's your favorite sport

L: basketball, but I would be a guard

G: you too?*chuckles*

L: yeah*chuckles*

In that moment we see Steve with a girl, Steve was in his human form  "who's that?" Laurence asked "that's Steve" I said "wait Steve, the enderman?" "yeah, do you know him?" "yes, but I didn't know mobs could transform into humans" "they can, some of they, depends" "hmmm I see" we see as the couple sat in one of the table.

Soon a waitress came "hey gentlemen's, what would you like to eat?" "just salad with potato and stake, thanks" Laurence and I said at the same time and chuckle "2 of those plates in coming". When the waitress left we saw Angelie and Travis leaning over. Just inches apart from each other, when they were gonna kiss, a waitress came with there foods. The both of them sat again blushing as they began to eat there food, me and Laurence chuckled. Without noticing now we were inches apart from each other. With out noticing we kiss. I felt sparkles going through my body, like fire works. We pushed out and sat again blushing, just like the to other couple. The waitress came to our table and gave us our food "provecho" Laurence said "thanks, same to you" I said "thanks".

We both start eating, when we finished, we see Ange and Travis kissing, Ange's tail was waggling a little, but not to much, she was happy to have Travis as her crush, I smile "at least a kiss, right?" Laurence said "yeah". The two of them didn't push out they ware making out, we decided to leave tips and go.