"Ava are you on Twitter?" Libby asked. She was standing behind me and she looked very unhappy.

"No," I said while slowly closing my laptop, "why would I do that after you specifically told me not to?"

"Funny, I was asking myself the same question!" Libby responded.

"What's everyone yelling about?" Mads asked while yawning. She had just come out of my room and it looked like she was barely awake.

"Ava's on Twitter," Libby informed her.

"What part of you thought that was a good idea?" Mads asked me, suddenly wide awake.

"I was just so curious! I didn't think it would be that bad," I explained.

"And how bad was it?" Libby retorted.

"Well they weren't nice, that's for sure," I replied.

"You know Ava, you can be really stupid sometimes," Libby said, obviously still angry.

"Great! Lets just add that to the long list of things that everyone hates about me!" I exclaimed. I could feel tears welling up, and I tried hard to force them back. I promised myself that I wouldn't let the hate get to me. But that was before I read it. I had definitely underestimated the wrath of the Directioners. And my friends weren't making me feel any better. Although, once they saw how upset I was their expressions softened.

"Aw hun, I'm sorry. Come here," Mads said apologetically. She had her arms outstretched and I walked over to accept her embrace. Libby also joined us for a group hug.

"I'm sorry, we shouldn't have blown up at you like that," Libby said once we let go of each other.

"It's fine, really. I'm fine," I replied. Mads and Libby shared a knowing look, but decided to drop the subject.

"Well we're supposed to see the boys off soon. So we should probably go home," Mads said, "are you sure you'll be fine here on your own?"

"Yeah it's okay. You know I don't let things get to me," I assured them.

"No, I know that you don't like to talk about your feelings and feel vulnerable," Libby said.

"Same thing, right?" I replied, faking a cheery tone. They both knew that I wasn't fine, but they didn't press the subject.

"Okay then, we'll go get our stuff," Mads said.

Once they had gone, I went back to Twitter. I knew better than to look at my mentions again, but I figured that I owed something to everyone that was being nice to me.

"Thanks to evry1 that has been supportive. It means a lot to me :)"

After I sent it, I scrolled through the tweets on my home screen. I was surprised at the number of One Direction fan accounts that I followed who had turned on me. I unfollowed all of them and made my home screen into a safe zone away from the hate. After about half an hour of scrolling through celebrity tweets, I heard a knock on my door. I went to see who was there and found Liam on my doorstep.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I was going to leave soon to see you guys off," I said.

"I just wanted to see you alone first. Can we talk?" He asked. He looked nervous, and I immediately started thinking of all the terrible things that he could want to talk to me about. Was he going to break up with me? Did he decide that the fans were right about me?

"Um, yeah, sure," I responded "come in," I ushered him inside and he leaned against my kitchen counter.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked, breaking the silence.