There was a knock on the door. I pushed myself off the seat and got up to answer it. There stood two boys in black beanies. One of them being a lot taller than the other. The other difference between them was one was my boyfriend and the other was my best friend I 've not seen in almost 3 months.

"ALEX!" I jumped on top on him and squeezed him to death.

"What is with you two and trying to suffocate me?" 

I looked at Austin and he mouthed "Drama queen", I giggled.

"So how is my second favourtie girl in this whole world doing?" He asked.

"I'm only your second fave" I pouted

"Well Sarahs my first you know that."

"Whipped" Austin coughed

"Takes one to know one" Alex smiled.

I missed that big goofy smile. I hugged him again. This time not as tightly.

"Your second favourite girl is doing well. And how is my second actor?" 

"Who's your first?" Alex and Austin said in unison

"Jaden Smith oh my lord have you seen that body I think I'm gonna die everytime he ends up shirtless. He is -"

"Please don't talk about other guys around me. Especially when I'm friends with the guy" Austin cut me off.

"Sorry baby." 

"AWW THIS IS SO CUTE! I've missed like 3 months of your relationship! This isn't fair I've waited like 20 years for this to happen!" Alex ranted.

Austin walked over to me and I knew by the look in his eyes what he was about to do. He pulled me closer and tilted my chin upwards and placed his lips on mine.

"OH MY SWEET GOD I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THIS DAY. Wait until I take a picture" 

I felt Austin smirk in the kiss.I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt Austin's hands travel to the bottom of my back. Then I heard a camera.I pulled away.

"You are a perv Alex. I didn't think you'd actually take a picture!" 

"Sorry for being excited about you finally getting it on with Austin."

I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked over at Austin and saw him rolling his eyes. 

"Let's all go out for dinner. I'll text Zach and Rob to come and text Sarah to see if she can come as well." Austin smiled.

I nodded and went to change into something nice. Right now I was in a pair of sweats and Austin's tank top. I grabbed the first dress I found in my closet and threw it over my head. I looked at myself in the mirror and had to admit that I looked good. "Great Austin's cockyness has rubbed off on me now" I thought to myself. I grabbed a pair of heels and went into the bathroom. There was a knock on the door. It was Austin standing in a suit. 

"If I didn't know any better Hannah I think your checking me out" Austin winked

"Did you want somethin?" My cheeks heated up.

"Just telling you don't go into our room Alex is getting changed into a suit I gave him."

"Won't it be a little long for him?" 

"Oh well" Austin laughed.

I turned around and started to do my make up. I could see Austin behind me in the mirror watching my every move.