Chapter 19

Hannah's POV

"I know this is probably going to sound crazy considering how I almost killed you last time I saw you but.... I missed you" I said quietly 

I cant believe I just admitted that.No matter how much I tried to act like I hated him  I couldn't do it much longer. I missed Austin. I always have. Ever since we fell out the first time around I've missed having him about to annoy or to talk to. He was always the one who'd know how to cheer me up. He was special to me. But he probably didn't miss me. Why would he? He has thousands of girls throwing themselves at him. Im probably the last person on his mind. And he's too busy to even think about me with the new album and stuff. I feel like I just made a mistake saying that to him.

"I missed you too Han"

"You did?"

"Of course I did! Who else could I annoy and bully? Definatly not Alex anyway he'd probably beat me up more than you would. Have you seen his guns this weather?! And everyday I thought about how we use to be so close before all this happened to me! How we'd have sleep overs and hang out at the mall. Some times I'd wish I never got this famous because it has changed me. But I'm hoping that my friends could help get me back down to earth maybe?"

I smiled at him trying to hold back tears. Yeah I know I'm soft. Crying over what he just said. But could you blame me?

"Have you seen yourself lately I'd be too afraid to touch you incase YOU'D beat me up let alone Alex beating you up! And you don't mean that you wish you didn't become famous! Look how successful you are. People would die to be you right now. Everyone here is so proud of you and so are your Mahomies."

"I know but I just don;t get any me time anymore.Its tough. How's things with you and Drew? "

"Ehm....well.....I think he has a girlfriend or he's seeing someone anyway I don't know if its serious or not....."

I looked away and saw a pap.

"Shit Austin look"  I pointed over at him.

Austin turned around and the pap ran off.

"Oh god. Do you think he saw us kiss do you?"

"I don't know I hope not!"

"Look Han,  I better get going I'll eh text you later. See ya!"

"Bye."

He then ran off into his house leaving me alone outside. I really hope that pap didn't see us or else we'll be all over the papers and I'll be getting hate....

===============================================================

A/N Im gonna be posting short chapters now on so I can update more often so you guys won't be waiting FOREVER for the next bit. I will still be doing long chapters but not as much. So yeah just vote and comment and stuff! I love it when I get feedback from ya'll