Prologue

Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer

Her words staked a hole right through his heart.

Her eyes wandered over his face, then around the hospital room, but he kept his gaze on her.

"Miss," Ben said softly, "can you tell me what you remember?"

Keenan's pulse was beating erratically in his ears as he tried to listen in.

"Um," Aurora moaned, squeezing her eyes shut. "I remember getting in the car to go to school."

"Is that all? Anything else you can remember?"

"It was snowing."

The room went dead silent after her spoken words. It didn't snow in Greenfield in the spring, ever. The last thing she remembered was being in Canada . . .

"Aurora," Max said, stepping forth. "How old are you?"

She looked at him confused for a couple seconds. Keenan could tell that she was trying to figure something out. Finally she said, "Fifteen."

This couldn't be true, Keenan thought. She was just confused for a little bit, her mind would clear soon and she would say his name. But she didn't.

An hour later Keenan was sitting in the hallway, knees up to his chest and his head in his hands, tasting his tears on his lips. His parents were with her and her family right now. Keenan couldn't stomach to be in there any longer even though he was allowed to.

She couldn't remember the last three years of her life. She couldn't remember him.

As the realization sunk in, his heart hardened, wrapping a thick stone around it.

The one girl he loved didn't remember a damn thing about him. What else was he supposed to do?

...
Important!!!
What are a couple songs that remind you of Keenan and Aurora's time together or the way he feels about her?

Also who is excited for this to start!! Woo!