20.

Okay I already picked someone for the Character, just because I really liked her personality and i won't tell you guys who until the next chapter, so yeah. 

Go and read my new fan fictions! 

I just want I say thanks for all of the votes, comments and reads! 

You guys are absolutely amazing xx

Olivia;

Tonight Harry is taking all of us out for a movie and I'm pretty sure we will be going to burger king, I know, it's not to fancy but I told him not to long ago that I loved burger king and I'm guessing he remembered.

I think we're going to watch Carrie, me and Breanna really love scary movies, like seriously; whenever we are with each other we'd always end up watching a scary movie even if we already watched it before, sometimes we would even get in an argument over if the movie was scary or not.

I looked at my clock and smiled, Harry is picking me up at 7 and it's 5:50, I might as well get a shower and start getting ready; I climbed out of bed and stretched my arms, I walked to my bathroom and started the shower stripping out of Harry's shirt that he had left here the other day.

I got in and washed my body, finishing off with shaving my legs, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair, I walked into my room and picked out a pretty simple yellow dress that went down mid-length.

Once I finished getting dressed; I put a but of make up on and curled my hair,my phone buzzed and I smiled when I realized it was Harry.

From: Hazza(:

I'm outside, come on out! Everyone is here besides Louis :) x

I quickly replied an 'okay!' And ran down the stairs smiling at my mother who was drinking tea and watching television, "Bye mom! Im going out with my friends."

"Okay! Be home before twelve."

"Okay, bye."

I ran out the door and ran to Harrys car, I climbed into the back with Lucy Breanna and Liam while Niall was in the passengers seat.

"I'm so scared to watch this movie." Lucy admitted and Liam wrapped his arm around her.

"I'll protect you." He smiled and she blushed.

"You guys should date." Niall said and I giggled at the thought of them dating, they would be cute.

"We're here." Harry spoke up and pulled into a parking space parking the car.

We all got out and I grabbed Harrys hand, we all walked into the movie theatre and bought our tickets along with popcorn.

I sat beside Harry and then Breanna was on my right, I rested my head on his shoulder and he rubbed his thumb over my hand, the movie started and I shut my
eyes at a few parts and I could hear Harry laughing.

"What?" I asked and he smirked.

"It's funny when you're scared."

"How?"

"Because you make this cute little face." He smiled and I pushed his shoulder slightly.

"Feisty tonight I see."

**

"Best movie ever!" Breanna yelled and we all agreed, we walked out and a group of man walked towards us and Harry squeezed my hand making me wince.

"Harry you're hurting me." I whispered and he loosened his grip.

"Oi Horan, who's this lucky lady?" One of the guys asked touching Breanna's arm.

"Don't touch her," Niall growled and pushed Breanna behind him.

"Why not? You probably haven't touched her yet," he snickered and his friends joined as well.

"What do you want André?" Liam asked him.

"Nothing, just wanted to know these pretty lady's names, well besides you beautiul." He winked at Lucy making her step back,

"How do you know my name?" She asks slightly scared.

"You're Lucy! Lucas sister."
He smiled at her and winked, he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off André."

"Oh big bad Payne!" Another guy shouted, "There's one of yahs missing hm? Oh that gay guy Tomlinson."

"He isn't fucking gay you moron." Harry spat and he smiled, "He was never gay and he will never be."

"Protecting your little boyfriend eh Styles?"

"Fuck off Tony!"

"Love you baby," Tony I guess blew him a kiss.

"I'll see you guys around." André winked at Breanna and me; he walked away and one of his friends flicked a cigaret on the ground.

"I'm going into the car, uh I can't believe this." Niall grumbled and put his arm around Breanna protectively.

"What was that all about?" I asked Harry and he shook his head not answering me, "Answer me god dammit!"

"You know how Lucas fancied Breanna? And how he wants her?" He asked and I slowly nodded has everyone else headed towards Harrys car, "Well André and his gang want a piece of all of you guys and who knows? There's probably more people around here who want you guys." He growled and I took my hand from his.

"How do they know us? How do they fucking know us and why do they supposedly want us?"

"Because they know, they know tha-uh man...."

"What Harry! Just spill it out!"

"Olivia will you be my girlfriend? I promise that ill protect you from them!"

I furrowed my eyebrows then smiled engulfing him in a tight hug, "I thought you'd never ask Styles."

"I'm so sorry that we got you into this."

"It's fine, atleast we have you guys right?"

"Right..."

______

Short but I just wanted to say that you guys should go and read my new fan fiction Rose! It's a Harry fan fiction.

How do you feel about this so far?

60 votes or ten comments?