Chapter eleven

-A few months later-

I was getting huge as I entered the sixth month of being pregnant I really had no idea how Whitney was not freaking out yet she was just newly nine months the baby would be here anyday. But then again that was Whitney she was one of those girls you just knew would be a fantastic mother and me on the other hand...well it was going to be interesting. I stood there in the airport waiting with Max and the boys for their flight to be called.

“Gwen can I ask you a random question,” Josh asked standing in front of me.

“Go ahead,” I asked a little frightened.

“Can I feel it kick?” he asked pointing down at my stomach. Max turned to me and watch me cautiously he knew I hated when people touched my stomach but this was different this was Josh it wasn’t some random stranger like yesterday at the market.

“Yeah sure,” I said taking his hand and placing it gently in the middle of my stomach. “Hey there baby say hello to uncle Joshy,” I cooed at my stomach feeling a slight movement inside of me. Josh’s face lit up.

“Whoa that was cool,” Josh concluded going back to sit with his girlfriend who was shaking her head at him.

“What?” I asked turning towards Max who was staring at me.

“Hmm nothing,” he replied turning away.

“Tell me!” I said tugging on the sleeve of his button up.

“It’s nothing,” he repeated smirking.

“Liar,” I huffed playfully turning away from him. He gently pulled my face back towards him leaning in and kissing me softly.

“Oi! Get a room!” Matt yelled I pulled away from Max and stared at Matt smirking evilly and then smashing my lips against Max’s again.

Flight 232 time to board the voice echoed over the intercom.

“I’m going to miss you babe,” Max said hugging me tightly I felt myself beginning to tear up as he held me close.

“It’s only a few months you will be home in no time,” I replied feeling the tears trickling down my face.

“Please don’t cry,you are going to make me cry,” Max teased.

“It’s the fucking hormones you dope!” I said punching him in the arm and sniffing. “I love you. Now go have fun.” I commanded pointing to the gates.

“I love you too, and don’t you dare have that baby without me!” he replied running to catch up with the lads. I felt myself beginning to cry harder as he left, this wasn’t like me it was these stupid hormones it was all his fault.

“You alright love?” Abigail asked giving me a quick hug trying to calm me down.

“Yes.” I sniffed. “Bloody hormones.”

“Thought so,” she smiled. “Shall we go hit up some shops?” she asked.

“That would be fun,” I replied feeling the baby kick again. “Fuck that one hurt,” I said placing my hand on my stomach. Abigail giggled a little at how strange my facial expression was and then we continued walking to her car. We decided it would be fun to drive up to London which it really was. Abigail and I had become great friends ever since her and Josh started and it was great to have her around especially now that Ella had moved away I needed girl time and Max couldn’t really give me that.

“We are going in here!” Abigail declared as she pulled me into a cute little maternity shop. I looked around staring at all the baby things, I was so excited to be a mom and to see Max be a dad. “Gwen come over here you have to see this!” she called holding up the cutest little blue jumper. “Do you know what you are having?”

“A girl,” I replied watching her face light up even more.

“Does Max know?” she asked looking as if she was about to faint from excitement.

“Does Max know what?” a shrill voice came from behind us I turned around to see Maggie we both froze as her eyes darted down to my stomach. “Oh I guess that’s why you are getting fat..you slag slept with my boyfriend when we were still together didn’t you,” Maggie shook her head disapprovingly.

“I did not. Why the bloody hell would I do that!” I argued. “Come on Ab’s lets go somewhere else.” I suggested beginning to walk away.

“Such a fucking slag I always knew it,” Maggie muttered under her breath. I was about to turn around and punch her in the face when I realized I wasn’t going to stoop to that level and walked out of the shop.

“I’ve always hated her,” Abigail said as we walked away from the shop.

“Me too,” I replied causing us both to burst out laughing.

“Gwen,” Abigail said pulling my arm to stop me. I turned to where she was looking and then froze. “That’s your dress...that has to be your dress.” she said pulling me into the shop.

“That is never going to fit me!” I protested as she pushed me into a dressing room and went to find a shop assistant.

“My friend is getting married and that dress is perfect but we have a slight problem…”Abigail explained.

“What’s the problem?” the women asked walking over to me with the dress her eyes focusing down at my stomach.. “Is the wedding before or after?” she asked.

“After,” I replied.

“Then we don’t have a problem...alterations are a great thing ladies,” she smirked. It took a while but we got me into the dress (the picture on the side is her dress!). When I walked out of the room Abigails jaw dropped.

“That’s the one.” she told me running over to hug me. I scanned my reflection in the mirror this was the one there was no point of looking any further because nothing would compare...no dress would feel this great...no dress would make me look this beautiful. In a way it made me think of my love for Max, because being with him made me realize I could never love someone as much as him, he was the one and it would be a waste to look for anyone else. I loved him with my whole heart. I always would.

“This is definitely the one.” I agreed.

A/N hope you liked the chapter :)