I... Me... my Everything is YOURS! A

Helloo my readerss thanks for all the votes and comments♥♥♥
im Soo sorry I was really very busy... but I'm back with two parts this chapter is divided in 2 parts. .. I'll be updating the second half before Saturday but don't really know when!♥so for the first time i'm going to write a complete make out scene... Please support me! And if I wrote it in a wrong way please forgive me!

****************************

Eveyone (guests) were gone... fab 4 MaNan and abhi were sitting together... looking confusingly at dhruv and Abhi!

Aliya: dhruv... yeh sab?

Dhruv: woh... actually yeh sab kuch nandini ke wajese ho paya hai... somedays ago she contacted me to explain that what I was trying to to is right but my ways are wrong... she made me understand that i cannot ever find myself loosing my loved ones. .. hurting them! Everyone smiled emotionally looking at nandini who held manik's hand tightly...

Manik: per aane mein itni der kyun Kardi... why didn't you called us buddy?!

Dhruv: buddy... nandini ne mujhe samjha to diya tha... main samajh bhi gaya per phir bhi i wanted to do something to prove myself to myself! And I needed time! Phir last month I had a call from channel V production house... and they offered me the main lead role of a new TV show called D4 get up and dance! And I went to sing the contract... then I understood that it was all destiny. .. Mera yaha se chale jaana nandini ka mujhe phone karna aur phir meri behen ki kushyon ko wapas lana!

Nandini: per dhruv how did you find Abhi? She said looking at abhi who was complete silent... he wanted everything to calm down down a bit... so he just kept quite!

Dhruv: jab main contract sing karke aa raha tha... i saw a pregnant lady stuck on traffic so i decided to take he r to the hospital and there i found abhi! He was lying on a ber of the hospital... and doctor were checking him up! Then I went to talk to him to know why he left and why he wasn't coming back? ! Phir uske doctor ne bola ke his case was a miracle because his health conditions were good enough to give him a chance to get well soon!... abhi i think use baad ki batein tumhe batane chahiye! Manik Nandini and dhruv looked at him smiling... Mukti was still in shock!

Abhi: when i knew that there's still a chance to...A chance to come back to mukti I didn't think twice before agreeing for the operation even if chances were not quite sure but I had to do this for mukti for for my family... For myself and for my love! Tear drops fell from abhi and mukti's eyes!
Maybe mujhe abhi bhi bohot kuch karna baki tha mukti ke liye that God gave me a second life... just for her! Before the operation started i didn't pray to god i thought about you mukti... kyunki main chahta tha ke meri akhri saasein tumhare naam se jaye aur agar nayi zindagi bhi mile tumhare hi namse! He went to mukti and said these things kneeling down holding her hands!
"Mukti i love you...Please will you give me a second chance?? I promise to never ever leave you again till my last breath...aur last breath jab bhi aye i want to live that moment with you!"
Everyone was emotional navya and nandini's eyes were filled with tears... Mukti was blasting inside... her anger her pain her unsaid loneliness was killing her so she without uttering a word just hugged abhi tight and whispered I love you too!

They all talked for sometine... abhi met Abeer and knew about Cabir :'( and manik's heath problems!
After almost one hour of chit chat session they cut the cake and feeded each other...