And the plan continues...

Hey guys... i'm continuing where i finished the last chapter... for the first time i'm putting a song hope you will like it!!!
Guyzzz plz plz plz vote and comments! Or else I'll feel like my efforts went wasted! :(
.............

Manik sitting in the living room waiting for nandini.... meanwhile she was informing to doctor about Manik's reaction.

Nandini's POV

Ayappa thank you thank you so much for helping me...

Nandini: hallo doctor...

Doc: haa nandini bolo...

Nandini: doctor aaj maine manik ki I mean humari kuch bohot purane memory execute kiya hai... aur maine kuch bhi nahi bola but he remembered them by minimum detail...

Doc: wow it's good... and how do you see him right now... i mean normally agar isska accha asar hua ho to he should be relaxed and not should be thinking about what happened...What is he doing?!

Nandini: wait a minute I'll go and check out... and what I saw was just mesmerising my eyes were fill in tears but tears of happiness...

Nandini: doc...doctor manik is playing his guitar he's trying to write new music!!!

Doctor: great... iska matlab hai ke very probably we'll be able to cure soon... keep it up and god bless you beta!

Nandini: tha...Thank you doctor! I almost cryed and cut the call.

Manik... ab dekhna sab thik ho
jayega... aur hum bohot jaldi ek nayi to zindagi shuru karne wale hai...

End POV
.........................

Nandini came down wearing shorts and a shirt which covered hardly her tights... she slowly went behind manik who was writing something... she bent near his neck trying to read but manik saw her shadow on the diary and within a second he strongly pulled her in his lap.

Nandini: ouch! !! Manik... she almost screamed in pain like a child!

Manik: haww... tumhe lagi?!?!? Show me show me show me... (he said as fast as he could)

Nandini: yaha lagi hai... she said showing her wrist where he caught to pull her!

Manik: oww sorry... but I know how to make it up! He said innocently as he understood that she was just acting that she got hurt... he kissed her wrist softly...

Manik: aur kaha!? He whispered looking straight into her eyes and she pointed trailing her finger up to her wrist ... manik kept planting soft kisses asking her ''aur ?" until he reached Nandini's shoulder...

He slowly moved the diary aside and gently pulled her closer holding her waist... manik nuzzled his nose on Nandini's collar bone sending shivers to her spine and she clutched Manik's t shirt tightly closing her eyes...

Nandini: Mhaanik... she whispered softly to stop but manik was loving the effect on her...
Instead of stopping he started kissing passionately Nandini's neck clutching tighter her waist... now also nandini was lost in his love actions so she pulled him closer by caressing his hair, manik opened first two button of her shirt and slide down a sleeve from her shoulder and Nandini's moans were becoming louder... he was about to open the other button too....