Prologue

Manik started loosing his memory because of the brain damage had in the car blast. He's very tensed and restless 'cause he's ready to forget the world but not the meaning of his life... The soul that he breathe for... His LoVe HIS NANDINI!

On the other hand also Nandini is worried and hurt to see her love suffering so much she can't see him in pain, and the most interesting part is that the doctor told her that she is the only one who can help him!

Nandini: doctor please tell me what can I do... Please tell me I can't see him in pain anymore... Woh dheere dheere sab bhul raha hai! She said crying.

Doctor: relax relax Nandini... Maine kuch expert doctors se iss case ke baare mein baat kii hai! And there is something that you and only you can do!

Nandini: kya ...!?!? Doc... Doctor please bataye main kya karr sakti hoon!? She said wiping her tears with new hope in her eyes!

Doctor: ek therapy hai Jo hume jald se jald shuru karne hai... You are the only person that Manik trusts the most toh tumhe kuch scene uske saamne create karne hai Jo ki uske dil ke kareeb ho aur jise usko bhul Jane ki darr ho. Per dhyean rahe use yeh bilkul bhi nahi lagna chahiye ke yeh sab tum purposely karr rahi ho...

Nandini: okay doctor! Per isse Manik ko kaise faida hoga?

Doctor: well... Agar uss scenes ko dekh ke Manik ko woh beete hue pal yaad ayenge toh he'll be more relaxed thinking that he's not loosing his memory! Then after checking his status we will be able to decide if to continue with the therapy or we should ...
Or Hume operation karne ki bhi zaroorat hogi warna dheere dheere woh apne almost one year ki memory HUMESHA ke liye khoo dega!

Nandini: what!!!!??? Nahi main aisa kabhi nahi hone dungi... I won't let him forget me I can't let him return to the darkness again!!! Okay doctor thanks a lot! Saying these she cut the call

Manik I promise main tumhe kuch nahi hone dungi... Main humare pyar ko harne nahi dungi!
She told her with confidence and pain in her eyes!

Hey guys this is the idea... How is it? Well first I thought about just one shot but then I thought of something more... This OS will have some chapters but only after you response... Let me know jitni jaldi mujhe comments or votes milenge main utni hi jaldi update karungi!