I Remember this place!!!

Hey guys... I'm sorryyyyy actually I had some family problems and I've Been busy with college also hope you understand... Sorry but this os concentrates only on MaNan so there won't be that much fab4 or navni scenes... But if you want that let me know....

******************************

Manan after bidding bye to chachi and rishab were coming back home...

In manik's car

He was driving since 20 minutes...

Manik: nandini...
Nandini: huh...?!?!
Manik: nandini sab thik hai na.... i mean tum kab se chup chap bethi ho... he asked in a soft and concern voice
Nandini: haa... haa mujhe kya hoga?! She said slightly stammering...

Manik stopped the car and entwined their hands and kissed her fingers...

Nandini: manik please ghar pawas nahi jaate na... let's go on along drive..
Manik: whatt iss waqt?!
Nandini: haan... mujhe long drive pein jaana hai... she said making a cute sad pout...

Manik: per abhi... I mean itni raat ko!? It's late now kal jaate hai... Come let's go home... He wanted to spend some quality time with her but her long drive plan was ruining it...
Nandini: no Manik please...
Manik: arre itne dino baad hum ek saath rahenge... Aur mujhe... He stopped in middle cause he didn't want her to know "something"...
Nandini: aur tumhe kya...?? She teased him in a husky voice... And started running her hand from his shoulder to his neck...
Manik: aur... And he got a chance to romance again... Even Manik trailed sexily his long fingers to Nandini's shoulder... With the other hand he gently pushed Nandini to her seat and came half over her still sitting in his seat...
Nandini: aur... She whispered as her breath got uneven because of Manik's closeness, and thinking what's coming next she closed her eyes in anticipation... But his next move shocked her...

Manik: aur mujhe apni promise nibhani hai... He said locking Nandini's seat belt and returned back to his diving position...
Nandini: promise... What promise... Even if she was damn embarrassed she managed to ask...