Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.

Start from the beginning

" hi...Alex right?" She said smiling.

" Yeah. I see you remember me." He said. " I do. I have a good memory. So what are doing in New York?"

" I am here for the fashion show Cloè is organising. It's our collection which is going to show tomorrow.

" Cool."

" So will you show me around sometime? I will be here till Tuesday"

" sure I love too." She smiled. I don't like her associating with that guy but I didn't say anything as I may look like a controlling.

" So I will see you soon. Au Revoir then." He moved away from her. I let out a relieved breath. Mia looked at me," what's wrong James?"

" Nothing angel..." she went to talk with Cloè. "I gotta keep you safe, away from wolf's" I murmured.

Alex came to talk to me. " hi I am Alexander Willow. "

" Hello, I am James Henderson, Mia's boyfriend."

" yeah, I can see that." He said smiling.

" Good. Then you should know there is nothing to fish here." I said with a pun.

" Don't you worry, I don't steal anyone else's girlfriend. Not my policy." He said with a smirk.

" So what's your policy? I would like to hear it"

" My policy. It's quite different from yours. I will wait for her to come to me as I believe in myself."

" you believe that she will leave me for you? Overconfidence kid." I said with arrogance.

" No no James. You quite wrong and stop calling me kid. " he chuckled.

" How Am I, wrong kid?" I got pissed.

" if it's you I know that you would do something stupid that will hurt her. It's simple." This kid is getting on my nerve. I maintained my cool posture.

" You do have a smart mouth and a hideous ego kid."

"I have enough time for her to come to me. Till then I will relax and enjoy her company. And lastly, I am not a kid dumb ass." He just hit my nerve.

I was going to hit him. "You son of a..." But Mia came to us," so what are you guys talking about?" She asked smiling.

I went towards her and kissed her cheeks." Nothing much angel. He was talking about the fashion show which he was organising."

Cloè came to us."Guys I love to stay and chat with you all but we gotta go and organize the show."

"Yeah so catch you later beautiful Mia" and he turned to me, "Nice talking to you James," Alex said to me.

" Nice talking to you too Alexander," I said with an evil and changeling smirk.

Cloè and Alex went off. "Hey James let's go to my house we can watch a movie. How about it?" She said.

" Whatever you say, baby..." I smiled at her.

While I walk I see the stars of men over her. Undressing her with their eyes. I was feeling so pissed. I thought to take their eye out of their face. Those lustful men are the worst. Looking at what's mine.

It's like she is the only mere sheep that the wolf's about to hunt and I am the dog protecting her.

Mia, you just don't know how much you affect everyone without knowing it yourself.

We got inside the car and drove home. "James thank you for the surprise. I love it. Cloè told me you helped her. You are the best." She hugged me.

" Angel I told you before I will do anything for you. I love to see that smile on your face." It's true. Her smile melts every piece of me.

"You like a prince charming." She giggled.

" Even better I say," I said cockily.

" yeah, the best." She leaned and put a chestnut kiss on my lips. What would happen to me without her? I thought to myself.

_______________________________________

Hey people how are you all?

Alex is sharp and cunning don't ya think?

Find out what happens when Mia gets stuck with Alex in a situation. Oops,! SPOILER alert.😜 we will see James in a phase we never saw before.

Stay tuned to find out more...

Vote, comment and follow me, guys :) 😄