Shock

The Author

Summary

Kuroko Tetsuya—a normal high school student who loves basketball. But he has a secret. At a joint training camp with Kaijo, Shutoku, Touo, Yosen, and Rakuzan, he makes the mistake of leaving his laptop open. Akashi, being the curious one he is, finds out that Kuroko is actually a famous fanfiction author for the one thing he never saw coming—smut.

Chapter One

Seirin was at a joint training camp with Kaijo, Shutoku, Touo, Yosen, Rakuzan. The coaches decided it would be a good idea to train by uniting the Generation of Miracles. It was after Winter Cup so they thought their players could improve for InterHigh by being put against their friends/rivals from other schools. They'd be training at the beach for a week, and they'd stay at the hot spring resort owned by Akashi's family nearby. The third years had graduated, but they were on break so they took the time to come back and train with their respective kohais. Heck, even Aida Kagetora and Alex tagged along.

The players had finished their training for the day and were currently laying out their futons for the night. All the coaches would be together in one room, the girls would be separated in another (obviously), and the different teams would be in their rooms. Seirin in one room, Kaijo in another, and so on.

But, due to some of the captains' complaints/requests, the Generation of Miracles would be in a separate room together.

"Now isn't this nostalgic?" Akashi said, looking at the futons they'd laid out in a circle.

"I suppose it is," Midorima said, pushing up his glasses.

"Yay! This'll be fun!" Kise yelled, happily.

"Shut up, idiot!" Aomine said, punching his shoulder. "You're too excited."

"So mean!"

"This is probably the only time I will say that Mine-chin is right," Murasakibara said.

"Kise-kun, do calm down," Kuroko said with a deadpan expression. He was sitting on his futon, typing on his laptop "I'm trying to finish something."

"But I have a reason for being so happy! This is gonna be just like in middle school!" he said.

"Indeed it will be similar, but we're in high school now," Kuroko said. "So you should be more mature."

Kuroko was finishing a chapter of his fanfic. It had quite a lot of views. Well, I guess I mean a lot. If I were to round down, he had about 900k views. He was already late on this update so he wanted to take this time to write. His most popular stories were the smutty ones. Kuroko had to admit, he was quite good at it since he didn't have any experience.

"Ha! Buuuurrrrrn!" Aomine said, not even trying to hold back his laughter for Kise's sake.

"Now, now," Akashi said as if he were calming children, which he was. "Why don't we go to the baths? It'll be a good way to relax after the hard day of training. Besides, we have to wash off the sweat from earlier."

"Okay, Aka-chin," Murasakibara said, munching on his chips.

"Murasakibara! Don't eat in the room! It's unsanitary!" Midorima scolded.

"Meh."

"Atsushi, refrain from it," Akashi ordered, his eye glinting.

"Okay, Aka-chin."

"Daiki, Ryouta, are you coming?" It was said more like an order than a question.

"Yes!" they said in unison.