Bianca Wilson

*Cameron's POV*

Three and a half weeks went by and I haven't heard from Abby since then. I barely tried calling her anymore because it was useless. She never answered me or texted me back. I laid in bed thinking about her. I finally got up from bed and got ready for school.

I took the other route to school because I would always see Abby walking to school and it was hard not to pull over and tell her to get in the car. I missed her very much and still hoped she'd talk to me. I arrived at school and headed towards my friends.

First period began and I went in to see Abby sitting at her desk. I stared at her and walked over to my desk. She didn't bother to look at me once. Five minutes later the school counselor walked into class with a girl. She looked kind of like Mila Kunis but her skin color was a little bit more tan. "Sorry for interrupting, but we have a new student. Her name is Bianca Wilson and she will be in your first period." Said the counselor.

She was really beautiful and had such a resemblance to Mila Kunis. The school counselor left and she stayed standing there awkwardly. "Uh, you can go sit down over there next to Abby..... Uh Abby do you mind raising your hand since she doesn't know who you are," said Mr. Hernandez. Abby looked up from her book and raised her hand half way. Bianca walked over to the seat next to her and sat down.

After first and second it was finally break. I walked over to my friends and the table where we sat at. I looked way over where the buildings were to see if Abby was at the bench. I was pretty far from her so she wouldn't notice my staring. A few minutes later, Bianca came to her table and sat down with Abby. They'd look over here a few times and continue to talk. What were they talking about?