Getting A Hang of Things PART 1(Chapter 13)

Start from the beginning

"Please forgive me for bumping into Mr. Stone." I mumble as I heard a growl from Mr. Stone ( Jonathan)

He chuckle as he shown his pearly white teeth. His dimples than starts to show as he continue to laugh at the situation. 

After he calm down he than replied saying "Please call me Jesse. Mr.Stone is way to formal for me" He smile

"Okay Mr. -" I than receive a disapproval look from Jesse

"I mean Jesse." I giggle as I thought of something really funny

"Why are you giggling?" Mr. Stone asked as he walk behind me as he wrap his arm around my waist. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but his grip just tighten even harder. So sighing in defeat I decided to let him win. For now.

"I'm giggling because both of your guys name start with J's" 

Mr. Stone just raise an eyebrow as Jesse just smile.

"I like you this girl. Jonathan you better keep up with her." Jesse said as he smile at me

"I know dad." 

Mr. Stone than nuzzle his face in the crook of my neck  as he sigh in content. I struggle to push away from him but his finger nails than dug into my waist. Whimpering in pain he than let go of me. As he face towards Jesse.

"I'll be right back. I need to show Peace her room."

Jesse nodded as he than walk away towards another direction.

"Come on, Peace. Let me show you to your room." He said as he held out his hand. I nodded as I laid my hand on top of his, feeling the tingling sensation arising.

Shivering in delight I than look up to see Mr. Stone than again looking at me with delight, happiness and lust.

He than led us to the left staircase as we slowly walk up the stairs

He than led us to the left staircase as we slowly walk up the stairs. I look at the walls to see nice swirly designs and a painting on both side of the room.  We than made a left turn as we was than in the hallway. 

Silence consume us as I thought of the punishment I might receive for running away from Morgan.  What will Mr. Stone do? Would he rape me? Drink my blood? Torture me? Or all of the above? I start to get really nervous as my mouth became dry. 

"Ouch" I mumble as I feel on butt as my legs was spread apart showing my white pantie.

"I'm so so so sorry Mr. Stone. I was daydreaming and I didn't even realize you had stop." I mumble on scare of what he might do.

"Close your legs Peace." he said in a very calm voice.

Confuse I look up at him to see his eyes starting to turn in a dark red color. As I look closely I can tell that he is breathing heavily like he just ran a marathon. 

"Peace, close your legs now." 

 "Oh dang!" Looking down I forgot that my legs was open that you can see my white pantie. Closing them up I got up and dust myself off.