Getting A Hang of Things PART 1(Chapter 13)

Hi guys.

This picture is what Mr. Stone will now look like. 

Also his first name Jonathan.

Okay that's all.

Thank you &

ENJOY!!!! :D

-----------------------------------------------------

I than saw a grand staircase. I speed up as than climb on the railings to sit and slid as Morgan yelled. I laugh as I reach the bottom of the staircase.

"Nobody can get me." I laugh again but I than bumped into a large buff man. I looked up too see a man around his early fifties as he has a few grey hair sprung out of his black hair. He has cold blue grey eyes that can haunt you in your nightmares. He has a long nose with very strong jaw bones. He looks about to be '6 5" if that was even possible.

"So you must be Peace. I am very happy to meet you." he said with a wicked smile that send chills up in my spine.

"PEACE!!!"

I jump up as I heard my name being shout from across the room. I turn around to see Mr. Stone looking down at me with disappoint look on his face.

I look down as Mr. Stone than sigh as he than walk up to me. His index finger than went under my chin, lifting it ever so lightly, to force me to look at him. As I look up I see the most beautiful, lightest, bluest eyes in the world.

"Look at those eyes" I thought as I look at them so more. I feel like I'm standing in the middle of the ocean. Just floating. Letting my body relax as I see the waves collide against each other. Seeing the birds going around in circles.

"In those lips" I never seen see something so pulp and full. 

As these thoughts fill in my head I than felt myself feeling very very hot. Like the room was turning into a very hot desert. I feel sweat falling from my forehead. 

"Hey are you okay? "Do you need to sit down Peace?" 

A hand landed on my right shoulder as I felt a rush of tingles rising through the course of my body.  I look at Mr. Stone to see him staring at me with...lust? 

Nah it couldn't be lust. But I don't understand why am I feeling so attracted to him all of a sudden, and so, very, hot?

As I think through all this I than felt a hand stroke my face. I sigh at the content as I than felt my body go back to its original temperature, but the tingling sensation is is still here.

 I sigh at the content as I than felt my body go back to its original temperature, but the tingling sensation is is still here

( A/N: THAT IS JONATHAN DAD. OKAY THAT'S IT. PLEASE CONTINUE :D )

"Well Jonathan are you going to introduce me or will I have to stand here all day?" the man ask as he stare at Mr. Stone and I.

Mr. Stone didn't hear him or pretend he didn't hear him as he continue to stare at me with an confuse look. I broke eye contact as I turn away from Mr. Stone and bow my head at Mr. Stone farther.