Retrieving Mine Hunter (Chapter 6)

Hi

Guys. Thanks Giving Break is Finally here:). Yaaaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Now I can just update my 2 books and watch Anime all day long. And the best part is I get to eat Turkey. YYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway back to business. The picture up there is Hunter. That's all. I hope you like this chapter and

Enjoy :D

___________________________________________

"Have a goodnight Mss. Patterson" he said as he walk away

"You too" I whisper. I than open up the door to see darkness. To tired to turn on the lights I than close the door behind me and pull off my dress as I stumble to the large bed. Me in my plain dark blue bra and panties as I than went under the covers which I couldn't go to sleep. 20 minutes later of tossing and turning. Somethin bothering me. Like I forgotten something really important. I than realize something as I jump out of bed.

" I FORGOT HUNTER!" I said out loud.

'It's ok Peace. You'll be fine. You can sleep without Hunter for one night. It's not like you can't sleep without him.'

I repeat this to myself for about 30 more minutes as I toss and turn trying to go to sleep. I even tried to make myself sleepy by counting sheep's.  Let's say it doesn't really work.

"Ughhh I need to get Hunter back." I mumble to myself.

"But how can I do that when there is probably 1,000 guards guarding each and every door way."

"But I won't be to long. I'll just find Emily retrieve Hunter and go back inside my room."  I repeated this to myself  until I was convince about it.

After that I than pull off the covers from me and got from the bed.  Shriving because it's so cold I than walk by the door to turn on the lights to see how small the room really is. There is a full bed in the middle of the room that takes up most of the space. I look to my right to see a closet and to my left there is a door that must be the bathroom. The walls is white and the floor has brown carpet. I guess you can say it's just a little basic room. I than walk to the closet(has no door) as I found my suitcase empty. I look up to see all my clothes hang up. I search through them to see my light pink nightgown hung up. I quickly put it on and left the closet as I walk by the door. I than turn off the light as I quietly turn the door knob  as I pull it to walk through it and quietly close the door behind me.

"Now I really wish I knew where Emily was?" I whisper to myself as I walk through the end of the hallway as I was deciding if I should turn right or left. Being left handed I decided to turn left.

As my bare feet being the only thing heard as it hit the cold white pavements, I pay more attention to some of the things surrounding me. As I look up I see white lamps hanging on the ceiling lighting the hallway as it gives you some sort of comfort. As I look at the walls I see that there is statues on the walls. The statues has long hair with a crown on his head holding what looks like some kind of staff.

I than turn right to another hallway trusting my instinct that is leading me to the right direction.

"Yea so I told her if she keeps being a smartass  I'll give her a something she regrets" a man said

I started to panicked as I saw two royal vampires walking towards me. Sweating and started trembling I than ran up a few steps as I than saw a first door on my right as I hurry up and barge in and close the door behind me and lock it.

Breathing heavily I slide down the door believing that I made it in one piece.

"Well Peace what are you doing here?" a voice said