Death Corners PART 2(Chapter 8)

Hi

Guys. How are you? Good? That's good. If your having a bad day/night I hope you'll feel better.

Anyway I felt like updating again so here's the chapter. And at the bottom of this chapter there is an external link of what color eyes Peace have when after she drinks the blood. Here is a picture of Tyler

If you forgot what outfit Peace is wearing please go to Chapter 7 and go to the external link to see her outfit. Ok that's it

Enjoy :D

____________________________

MR. STONE POV

" You pick a good day to play Death Corners." My best friend Morgan

"Why thank you Morgan. I want to make sure that girl and her friends won't use their wolves to smell us." I told him as I finish locking up a gate that surrounds a couple of buildings we're in

"Yep. It's no use for them to shift if they can't smell." He laugh darkly as I laugh along with him getting to our hiding spot.

'I have a feeling this girl is going to impress me alot.' I thought as Morgan and I hide in torn down building.

_________________________-

PEACE POV

"Use the blood Peace. Use the blood Peace. Drink the blood Peace. Drink the blood." A voice chant as I resurfacing from my dreamland to reality.

'Wait' I thought 'Where am I?'

I wake up to see I was laying down in a small twin side bed. I lift up head to fast see a bunch of stars as I lay my head back down again.

"Ugh. Must of been that drug that guy gave me to put me back to sleep." I mumble to myself as I slowly got up to a sitting position. I look around to see a window like with bars on it making sure you don't escape. Then on my right there is a prison like toilet. Let's just say it isn't clean.

I pull the covers off as I got up from the bed to than fall on my face

"What is it with me tripping over covers?" I whisper to myself not knowing who else is here.

Once I got up I realize I trip over my backpack

"Gruuuu" I blush as my stomach was growling for some food.

I open it up to see Hunter by a pack of crackers. I grab the cracker and open the package to eat the first cracker. A little brown mice came up to me crawling up on lap for I was sitting criss - cross apple sauce.

"Hey little buddy what are you doing in here?" I ask as I look at the mice who was looking at my cracker

As I stare at him/her I could tell the little mice is really hungry. Hungrier than me.

"Here you go buddy" As I handed my other cracker to the mice "Go ahead take it buddy."

The mice grab it and started eating it

"Well you don't have stay here with me. Go, be free." I told the mice as he/she sat there eating the cracker.

"Well you can sit here than" I reply as I look at the mouse some more

"I'm going to name you Future........ because your from the future." I giggle at my lame explanation.

The mouse stop eating his cracker to look at me but than continue to eat his cracker.

"Hello humans and welcome to Death Corners. I want to thank you for participating to this year first annual game."

'Like we have a choice' I thought as the man over the loud speaker than continue his long old speech