Chapter 17

Confession - Chapter 17

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that I'm in my room. Wait, how did I get here? T-the last time was I am in the restaurant. And I was eating with......jinhwan and......

Oh yeah, baekhyun and soeun unnie

Oh yeah, baekhyun and soeun unnie. I forgot that they're dating.

"Awake already?"

I turned my head and saw jinhwan near my door. "How long were you there?"I asked. "A while ago. Oh yeah, you must thanked me because I save you last night."

Last night? What does he mean?

"You don't remember? You were drinking soju then puked. Then you slept on my shoulder."

Soju? I was drinking? I puked?!

"M-me? I was drunk afterwards?"

"Duh."he rolled his eyes.

When I was drunk, did I say something that I shouldn't say?

"Um, when I was drunk? Did I say something weird?"

Jinhwan looks at me with serious eyes. I guess I really did say something. I close my eyes and sigh. "What did I say?"

Jinhwan broke the gaze then shakes his head. "Nothing. You were just like......saying funny things like you wanna go to america."

At least, I didn't say something about baekhyun.

"Taeyeon-ah."Jinhwan called me. I face to him and raised my eyebrows. But jinhwan came closer and put his face closer to mine. What the heck is he doing?

"Taeyeon-ah. I know you like him but I refuse it. I like you, taeyeon-ah. I'll do my best to let you like me."

I remain stiff. Did he just said he liked me?

Normal P.O.V

A small blush appeared in taeyeon's face. She was shocked and nervous in the same time. Jinhwan smiled when he saw taeyeon ducks her head and became shy.

Jinhwan hugged her tightly. Taeyeon felt uneasy but accepted it.

"I'll wait for your answer, taeyeon-ah."jinhwan patted her back. Taeyeon bit her lip and thinks.

But, I only see you as a friend. Taeyeon thinks.

At school

"Taeyeon-ah, I have something to tell you."baekhyun blocked taeyeon's way. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and think about what happened yesterday.

"Spill it."

"Let's stop the fight. You won. I'll not bother you anymore. Since I already have soeun, my life became like a wonderland. Um, sorry for everything I did to you before. Well, past is the past."baekhyun smiled.