Chapter 3

Worse became Worst - Chapter 3

Whew, today is the worst day of my life.

The Person who I like the most turned to be the Person who I hate the most. He's so mean. Extremely mean. And stupid.

Since he tore the paper, I don't know where to go. This is my first time coming here in Seoul and I don't know the places very well.

I just go to a place that is so called 'Han River'.

I like this place, it's big and nice. You can see the bridge. And the water down the bridge. I seriously like seoul.

But then, baekhyun the damn guy popped out inside my brain.

Aish!!!

I throw a stone and it landed on the water. Then the stone drowned.

I stand up and leave han river.

Where should the hell I go?

I was just walking at the sidewalk while dragging my luggage behind me.

Until....I saw a rented house. I decided to stay there.

I knocked the door then a old woman opened it. "Annyeonghasseyo, I just saw a sign that there is a rented house here. So...can I live here?"I asked politely.

"Oh, there is a room there upstairs. You can live there."the grandma smiled. "Thank you. How much is it?"I asked while I was taking my wallet out inside my bag.

"Oh, it's okay. You don't have to pay."the grandma stopped me from getting my wallet. "Really? Thank you."I bowed. "Your welcome. Now, go upstairs. I have a grandson called Jinhwan, he's living beside your room."she said and I thanked once again.

I carried my luggage upstairs and saw the room. So beside my room is Jinhwan's room. Okay. I got it.

I open the door and saw the plain white walls and tiled floors. There were already desks, shelf and a cabinet. Also a bed!

I put my luggage beside the cabinet because I was too lazy to arrange my things. I lay down on my bed.

"Byun Baekhyun, I'll torture you someday."I evily said.

But then, I forgot something important.

"SCHOOL!!!!!"
T
I dashed out of my bed. I checked the time. 7:30!!!!!

I quickly take a bath and change into my new uniform. I fix my hair and clothes then I fix my things that I needed for school.

I open the door and go downstairs.

"Where are you going, dear?"grandma asked. "I need to go to school now or else I'll be late."I said while I was fixing my shoes. "But you don't have breakfast yet."Grandma asked. Oh yeah, I don't have breakfast yet.

No! That's not the problem!

"I... I...am full."I lied and dashed out of the house.

"Aish!"I said while running. First day of school, and I'm late.

I know where is the directions of Seoul Arts...so I know where I'm going.

I forcefully cross the street. The cars were beeping and the people inside were yelling at me, but I didn't care.

20 minutes later

I'm finally here.

I'm covered with sweat. I take out a hanky inside my bag and began wiping my face and neck.

I still have 10 minutes.

I rapidly go to my classroom. And....my class is Class A. You know that I'm a smart person. Hehehehe.

I open the door of my classroom and got the attention of the students. I bowed my head, not wanting a eye contact with them. I chose a seat that is very near at the door.

Ring~

Times up. Glad I made it.

The door slide open and the teacher goes in.

"Hello students, I'll be your homeroom teacher from now on. I am Jeon JaeIn. Your adviser and homeroom teacher. Um...since the other students were classmates before, or they were already friends. Only the newbies can introduce themselves. So stand up."Ms. JaeIn said.

I gulped.

I stand up and found out I was the only one who was standing. So that mean, I was the only 1 transfer student.

"Annyeonghasseyo, I am Kim Taeyeon. I live in Busan and I transferred here. I am 17 years old."I introduce myself and bowed.

The students and Ms. JaeIn clapped. I silently sit down and sighed.

Lunch time

Yes, it's lunch time.

I go to the canteen and line up just to get my food. I was concentrating at the food.

But then, I accidentally bumped someone. My but hit the floor.

I stand up and began apologizing. "I'm sorry, I accidentally bumped into you. It was an accident because I was concentrating at the food. I'm really extremely sorry."I bowed many times.

"Ouch..."I heard the guy muttered.

I remain bowing in front of him. Suddenly, I saw him standing up.

"Well...well. Look do we have here."he laughed. I lift my head and saw his....stupid face.

"What are you doing here?"he asked. I crossed my arms and smirked. "I should be the one asking that. What are you doing here?"I asked. "I'm the one asking first."he also crossed his arms.

"Are you blind? Can't you see what I'm wearing? Gosh."I rolled my eyes. I'm wearing school uniform. "Aish, I'm working here. And I'm not blind."he said.

"And sorry, my eyes can only see beautiful ladies."he countered back. I was taken back. "What the!"I remain shocked. I heard the people were making 'ohhh' sound.

"Hm, this school year must be really fun. Since it's so obvious that your 17 years old, I am your art teacher. It's fun seeing you suffer when it's my time."he glared. I also glared at him. I just rolled my eyes and get my lunch,leaving him there standing.

"He's the same age as mine and he's a teacher! Gosh, he's so....aish!"I muttered.

I get my lunch and sit on an empty table.  Next time, I will make a lunch by myself, rather than getting my lunch at the canteen. I can't stand seeing him.

Byun Baekhyun.

I ate my lunch peacefully but people around me started murmuring and talking to each other. And I have a feeling that they are talking about me. Well....I don't care.

"Annyeong."someone patted my back. I was wishing that it will not be that idiot again. But when I turned around, I saw another guy.

Whew, safe.

His hair was color yellow, not as in yellow. But it also has brown hair at his side. I think of him as....handsome.