They made me kneel in front of the Queen, with a quick yet elegant movement she took off her beautifully decorated with marvelous diamonds crown and placed it on my head. Then she said “Rise, Queen Samantha of the entire werewolf world, mate of King Cole”, and so I rised and people started cheering once again.

I stood next to Cole for an hour as people came congratulated us. I caught a few evil and envious stares and glares from some unmated females, but nothing could bring me down. I was their Queen and Cole was my king. It felt unreal, yet so real. After a couple of hours I left Cole and went to look for Miranda. She was talking to Jake while he looked obviously not paying attention to her words. “Hey, guys” I said, he looked at me and left without a word. Miranda shot me a smile and congratulated me, “How does it feel?” she asked me. I replied her with the same reply I had given all the other guests that asked me “Unreal”.

Miranda and I started bubbling about a random thing that came to our mind; we were startled when hell broke free.

People started screaming, running, trying to get out of the room. I looked around trying to figure out what was going on. Chaos! Men with black outfits came out of nowhere and started beating people, killing them. “SAMANTHA” I heard Coles voice through my head and ears. I saw him running to me along with Derek who was running for Miranda. Enemies got into both their ways, but they had no good luck. “Ladies” a voice called me and Miranda from behind, we both turned to see Aiden in one of the black outfits standing there.

His eyes were plain dark and his voice was pretty rough. “Aiden” I said, he looked at me, his dark eyes held so much hatred. “I would say it’s nice to see you again, but I would be lying” he said, his voice as cold as ice. “You are with them?” Cole growled at his brother. I was flushed against his front his hands were on either side of my waist and were formed into fists. “Surprised, brother?” he asked him with an awarding smirk to his face, “You betrayed us” Cole said, Aiden looked at him and smiled evilly. “You were the one who betrayed us. You let my mate die to protect your own. She is the reason my Michelle is gone. She is the reason the world is like this. She is a freak. The Moon Goddess made a mistake and we are going to make it right” he explained, “They have brain washed you” Cole concluded.

“Maybe. Maybe not. C’mon brother, if it weren’t the Black Mooners, it would have been an army or Rogues. Either way the kingdom would be destroyed” he said calmly. “You are willing to kill your people?” Derek asked him, “My people? I am killing my family. Like you killed mine, when dad forbid me to be with my mate, when my mate died because of Cole’s mate. You made me like this, this is your entire entire fault” he said.

 Aiden’s POV

The four of them stood there staring at me with astonishment. I didn’t care though, I did what my heart and mind told me to. Cole had everything, I had never been jealous of him, I supported him. But everything were destroyed the minute he got what I craved the most. A mate. 

My father was the one who destroyed my life since I was young. Cole was the best, I didn’t care about that, but when Cole was free to run around with his mate and I wasn’t aloud even to look at her that was it! He had to feel the pain I felt. He had to have his heart bleed until he could take no more. Like me, like I did all those days.