Uncanny Love part 2

Camp Halfblood and Camp Jupiter do NOT belong to me. They belong to Rick Riordan and the PJO universe.

Maverick looked into Nyras beautiful golden eyes.
"What did I do wrong?"
"You flirted on the BATTLEFIELD!" He looked at her sheepishly and blushed.
"Sorry about that." He looked at her and smiles embarrassedly. She sighed.
"You seem nice enough. You're the only person not intimidated by me." She looked at him, as if she was assessing him. She spread her silvery wings and flew up into the air. To her obvious shock Mav followed her, his Jet black wings splitting the sky.
"Only Children of Nike have wings!"
"Pssh as if! I'm the only son of Hera, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." He flew over to her and he tapped her shoulder.
"Tag!" Nyras competitive spirit seemingly kicked in and she flew after him, using her super speed to her advantage.
"Ahhhh! Super speed is no fair!" Mav whined as she inched closer to him.
"Fine." She said with a small smile and she reverted to a normal, but still quick pace. Mav managed to avoid her every time she made a move at him. He flew to a special place he knew, baiting her. He touched down outside of the mouth of a cave and he beckoned her in. Her look of confusion was adorable as she raised an eyebrow.
"Where are we?"
"I'll show you." He enters the cave, pulling his spear off of the holder on his back.
"This place is called the cave of colors."
"The only color I see is pitch black." She said jokingly. He chuckled and shook his head.
"That's because you haven't seen why!" He dragged the tip of his spear across the wall of the cave and instantly the cave walls lit up with color. Sparks of brilliant reds, deep blues, regal yellows and beautiful purples spread and the walls glowed with color. Nyras loom of awe and fascination made Mav smile and he adventurously hugged her. She didn't resist and instead said "it's absolutely beautiful."
"I'm glad you think so too." He smiled and sat down on the floor, setting his spear nearby. She joined him on the floor and she looked into his golden hazel eyes.
"What is your name?"
"Oh my name's Maverick, Maverick Versai...but my friends call me Mav."
"I guess I'll call you Mav then?" She inquired, as if asking his permission.
"I would love that." He have her a winning smile and he spotted closer to her. She laid her head on his shoulder shyly and he grinned.
"So about the Arena.... I-I-I am really s-"
"Don't worry about it Mav. I've already forgiven you." He smiled and decided to tease her. He poked her sides.
"You even forgave me for the tickling?" She began giggling at his pokes and she nodded.
"Yehehehes eeheeheeheeven for thahaht." He smiled and began to tickle her again, flirting in his own special way. She started to laugh a bit louder and she wiggled around, trying to escape.
"Mahahahav! Stahahahahap thahahat tihihickles!"
"That's the point Nyra."
"Hohohow ahahahabout a tahahahahaste of your ohohohown mehehehedicine?" She began tickling him back. He froze from his tickling and he curled up in a protective ball, laughing and trying to escape.
"Nyrahahaha! Ihihi'm tihihihicklish there! Ihihihi ahaham sorry! Stahahahap!"
"Not until you submit to me!"
"You said you forgave me! GAHAHAHA NOHOHO NOT MY KNEES! AHAHAHAHA!" He squealed and tried to get away from her evil fingers more, squirming away after a bit of effort. He breathed heavily but he smiled at her.
"You're a lot of fun Nyra.".
" The same applies to you Mav." Maverick hugged her close to him and he tempted fate one more time. As she turned to look at him, Mav pulled Nyra into a tender kiss.

(And that's chapter 2 er'body. So if you like it Vote and leave a comment. Maybe even give me a follow. I promise I'll behave! ;-) I hope to see all of you in the next chapter. Bai!)