Chapter 5: It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To

{Updated as you wished! Hope you enjoy! <3}

I go to the shower and strip down and climb in not bothering to shut the bathroom door. I climb in and let the hot water wash away all the dirtiness from yesterday. It feels really good. I finish up and wrap a towel around my waist. I climb out and walk into my room. Once I exited the bathroom I noticed a cool breeze wash into the room. I look over to the window and see it open and leaning against the wall next to the window is Derek Hale holding a black bag.

"JESUS! You scared me. Why are you here?" I asked in an unsure voice.

He smirked "I brought you your birthday present. Wear it tonight." He said not giving me an option.

"Okay?" I said in response.

"Good. See you later." He said backing up with a smirk. And right before he left through the window he looked me up and down and actually smiled. He leaped through the window and was gone. 

I doubt he checked me out, but I can't believe he smiled! Oh I hope it will be good day...

I opened the bag and saw the clothes that closely resembled Derek's. I loved them. There was black skinny jeans with a white tank, and leather jacket. I put them on and looked in the mirror. I looked hot! I decided to do my hair a little nicer today.

TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY

I pulled up to the pack house and stepped out of the car. I fixed my shirt and leather jacket that Derek had given me. I fixed the laces of my shoes and walked up to the front door of the pack house. As I got closer I could hear the loud music playing. You might ask why I'm showing up at my own party late. I don't know myself, Lydia told me to come at this time.