Chapter 3: La De Dippity Da

"Ok. So can I eat lunch now?" I asked.

"Yes." She said and left me in the closet. I opened the door and walked out after her into the lunchroom. We sat down and everyone was glaring at her. They glared at her because they could hear her telling me everything with their werewolf hearing.

"Ok so who do you think it could be?" I asked.

"Well we're thinking it could be, Abigail Nordstrom, Steven George, Skywalker, or Sam McAlister." Isaac said.

"Did you choose Skywalker because of his name?" I asked with a smirk.

"That was who Jackson picked!" Isaac said in-defense of himself. Jackson glared at him.

"That's my Jacky!" I said pinching his cheeks.

"OH MY GOD STOP! You're embarrassing me!" Jackson yelled through his gritted teeth.

"Of don't be a Sourwolf like your Alpha!" I said with a smile thinking about my long-time crush on the Sourwolf. I sat back down and finished my food.

After about 10 minutes of random conversation I finished my food, threw it away and went to my next class.

TIMESKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL: JUST AFTER SUNSET, SO DARK.

I left school later than usual even later than the lacrosse team, because the principal asked him to help with this year's yearbook because barely anyone had signed up for it this year and I did really good at it last year so here I am. I walked out of the school to my car in the almost empty parking lot. I unlocked my car and climbed in and headed for home.

I pulled up into the driveway and parked my car. I shut it off and climbed out and walked into my house. I put my keys on the table and went up to bed.

TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY: MY 17TH BIRTHDAY!

I woke up Saturday morning realizing that today was my birthday. I got out of bed and looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was 10:00 am. Ok so I had about 6 hours until the party the pack was throwing for me. Apparently everyone was going to be there. Including, Scott, Lydia, Allison, Aiden, Ethan, Danny, Jackson, malia, Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Dad, Melissa, Chris Argent, and Derek.

I'm really excited. It's rare that everyone's together, well when I'm there they don't let me come to pack meetings. Since it's my birthday were all together for a few hours. Which might end in some kind of fight between Scott and Derek, or Scott and Jackson, or Erica and Allison. We're not really the friendliest bunch.