Uncanny Love part 1

Maverick walked through Camp Halfblood, feeling discouraged. As he looked around at the happy campers passing he looked down. It was late October and the leaves had already began plowing downwards to the firm ground. The crisp Autumn air blew through his spiky hair and he strolled over to the combat Arena. And then he laid eyes upon her, his crush. He felt foolish for having a crush on a girl he didn't even have the courage to introduce himself to. When she walked into Camp, bruised and bloodied from her journey, he didn't say a thing to her. Instead he hung back and listened to her. Her name was Nyra. Every time he looked upon her he felt a wave of unsurety push through his stomach, and he could never convince himself it was the Dining Pavilions enchiladas. He entered the Arena just in time to see a fellow camper get thrown onto his back by Nyra. She put her foot on his throat and he quickly surrendered, getting up and limping away. Mav watched this happen and he gulped. But something stopped all the fear and confusion in his mind when he heard the beautiful girl ask
"Who wishes to face me next? I'm undefeated so far. I'm sure one of  you big men could take down little old me."
For some strange reason that statement angered him and he walked to the center of the arena. "I'll face you next. Powers and weapons allowed." She smirked at him and flipped out her hatchet cockily. He looked at her and smiled grimly, pulling his spear off of his back and spinning it around a few times. She winked and in a burst of speed she rushed forward and lashed out at him with the blade of the small axe. He parried it with little effort and he made an attempt to sweep her legs out from under her with a low kick. She bounded over the kick and hacked downward with her axe. He only just had time to block it with the metal body of the spear, but he knew she was at his mercy now. In a lightning fast motion he spun the spear out from under the axe blade. Since she was putting her weight into the clash of the weapons when they separated she tumbled onto her backside. Maverick pounced on her and he pinned her arms above her head.
"Do you submit?"
He asked her, giving her one chance beofre he unleashed his ultimate weapon. She shook her head spitefully and spat in his eye.
"Never you cur!"
He sighed and he did something so cruel, so evil, and so diabolical that Hades himself took note. His hands slipped under her shirt and he began tickling her ribcage. She shrieked in surprise and began to squirm under his bodyweight, yelling at him.
"WHAHAHAHAT ARE YOU DOING? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! GEHEHET OFF! STAHAHAHAHAP!"
He smiled and tickled her faster.
"I'll ask you again, do you submit to me?"
"NEHEHEHEHEVER! CUHUHUT IHIHIHIT OUT!"
He started to tickle her smooth armpits and she screamed with laughter much louder than before.
"QUIHIHIHIT! JERK! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"
He continued torturing her, tickling all over her upper body until she could stand it no longer.
"OHOHOHOHOK! OHOHOK! IHIHIHI SUHUHUHUBMIT!!!"
He smiled and stopped tickling her, getting off of her as well. He offered her a hand but she refused. She retrieved her weapon and walked away in a huff. Maverick grabbed his spear and he gave chase, ending up right behind her.
"Nyra I'm sorry, I embarrassed you and I feel like a jerk. Will you forgive me?" She gave him a glare that could bring a man back from the dead and she picked him up by his shirt collar.
"1: If you ever humiliate me like that in front of anyone ever again I will lop your head off faster than you can say please forgive me. And 2: How do you know my name?" His eyes widened as the realization that he had given away the fact he knew her name dawned on him. He looked at her, blushing bright red and he sighed. He began to explain himself to her, leaving no details untold.
"On the day you walked into Camp I saw you. And you intrigued me. But I was far too afraid to talk to you." She looked at him, a flabbergasted expression plastered across her fair skinned face. She set him down and relinquished her grip on his collar.
"You were afraid to talk to me? W-wh-why?"
"You are so beautiful and I thought if I talked to you and I said something stupid you would never like me."
"Why do you care if I like you?"
"Because I really like you."
(Part 2 coming soon guys. If you liked the story give it a like and if you have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism feel free to leave me a comment. Bai!)