Chapter 29

ARIEL POV

I woke up surrounded all my best friends. I just looked at them sleep. I slowly got up and walked downstairs and prepared coffee for all of them and tea for me. I go on my laptop to check my mail. The first thing that pop up is the news.

ARIEL DAVIS NOT OVER CAMERON DALLAS!!!!

"What" I yelled really loudly.

"Quit yelling, my ears." I heard Hanson behind me.

"Come here, right now." I yell at him.

"Chill, butterfly, chill." He said and he walks over to me and grab a chair and sit. He looks at the title and he start laughing.

"It's actually not funny." I said crossing my arms pissed.

"Who wrote this." He said scrolling down. "It says here that is was anonymous. Did you read what it says at least?" He asked me getting up to grab his coffee.

"No." I said still mad.

"Maybe it's just clickbait?" He said and sat back down. "I'll read it." He said.

"Out loud please!" I heard Jane behind me. When did she even get here. She smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"Go get coffee." Hanson said and Jane went and came back with coffee and sits on the floor.

"Ready." Jane says and she take a sip from her drink.

"So it says : On the red carpet of the teen choice award, Ariel seemed really nervous about taking picture next to her ex, Cameron Dallas. She was normal at first but then at a moment she kept getting closer to Cameron. Most of people think it was on purpose and some other think Cameron wasn't moving. But then it's what next that make us guess she isn't over him. She wanted to take a picture with Cameron on the red carpet. She covered her face at this moment so it isn't clear what her reaction really was but let's say she was happy when they took a picture together. If this isn't love what is? Do you think Ariel is really over Cameron?" He reads out loud.

"I swear, If I had to find this anonymous, I'll push him so hard." I said frustrated and taking some tea.

"What is going on?" I hear Bailey get next to us.

"Assholes." I rolled my eyes and escaped from this page. I took my phone out and took a picture of my tea for snapchat.

"Maybe you should clear stuff on Snapchat." Hanson proposed.

"Yeah." Jane agreed.

"Maybe later, look at me." I said. "I'm going to take a shower." I continued and got up and went to take a shower.

+++

"Brunch goals." Bailey yelled taking her phone out to take a picture of what she just cooked.

"You're officially my wife now." Jane said sitting down to eat.

We were eating on the balcony on the second floor. It was this really large balcony that gave a nice view on our yard and our pool. I sat down between Jane and Bailey. Hanson came finally and sat the other side.

"Hey, did you have the time to snapchat the situation cause bad news." Hanson started. He showed me his phone. This article was so famous now. Everyone was retweeting on twitter. Some other people were making videos. #Cariel is back.

"Oh my god." I said scrolling down.

"This is a mess." Bailey said getting up to see.

"Imagine Cameron's reaction." Jane said and giggled a little.

"Cameron's a creepy stalker, I swear. You know when we were backstage. He was staring at you. It was actually so weird." Hanson commented.

"You saw it, too?" Jane yelled.

"Snapchat right now." I said and took my phone out and logged in Snapchat.

"Let's shut it." Hanson said. I started to record.

"Okay let's be real here guys. This article trending about me is not true." I started and the 10 seconds ended. I took the sad face filter and continued.

"I do respect Cameron and all but it's been 2 years." Another 10 seconds. I just kept trying different filter "And honestly when I saw him at TCA we were basically strangers." Another 10 seconds ended. "So this article is a lie." I continued and took a piece of bacon and ate it. "I don't want to be rude but guys... you all know that I'm over this whole #Cariel so yeah..." I nod. "Anyway, I just wanted to clear stuff up." I said and through a quick smile at then end.

"You did it." Hanson said and I nod.

"I'm actually not feeling this breakfast anymore. Sorry Bae but i'll go get some rest in my room if you don't mind." I said.

"Sure. We will have fun eating your plate for you." Jane quickly said grabbing my plate.

"Thanks." I smiled and walked in the house to my room. I closed the door behind me and fell on my bed. This was actually upsetting. I kept playing my story again and again. Something didn't feel right. I just didn't know what.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N : I was no sure what to write so I just wrote the first thing that came to my mind. Thanks for the 2k views. So big for me actually and maybe freaking out and annoying my friends with this but I have to thank all of yall.

Srry for my Grammar. I think I'll go into major editing soon...

Anyway, I'm back!

-Kayla