Chapter 14

ARIEL POV

We took the plane and got to UK. 

Sierra had an important fashion show to attend. She and one of her main sponsors are there all day. We arrived at her house and we found her little appartment that finally wasn't that small. It was huge. It had a huge kitchen and 4 rooms. She had a husge living room and a little spa room. She even has a fountain at the entrance of the house. But not a big one. A small one like the size of a little round table. There are stairs that goes to a small studio were you can find so much clothes fabrics and pins. There are so much fashion stuff. There is also a bunch of magazines around the room even in the ceiling. 

"This is nuts! It's way over the money I gave her when she came here" My mom commented holding Gaby that wanted to go on the floor so badly.

"It's amazing!" I said after. They laughed and they went to the rooms.

"4 rooms! Me, mom and Gaby will be sharing this room next to the kitchen!" My dad announced. I just aggreed and took the room next to Sierra's.

"There is one room left for Cam and his sister! Did I mention her mom isn't coming?" My mom added

"Nope! New thing!" I said a little disapointed. 

We quickly installed ourselves. My mom and Dad put some present under the little christmas tree of my sister. They went to the kitchen and my mom quickly started to look around for food.

"The crazy little vegetarian! She has nothing to eat. We got to go to the grocery store!" My mom said and she took her winter coat and put it on her back. 

"I'll go with you! Ari, mind to keep your little brother. We will be back in..." He said.

"You don't even know town." I commented

"We will find out! Don't complicate stuff Ariel!" My mom said with an angrier tone.

"Calm down" I commented and they left. 

A few minutes after they left, Gaby fell asleep on the couch. I opened the TV and watched X factor. The door opened and a male entered. I looked at him in shock and he looked at me the same way.

"Who are you?" I asked slowly getting up and taking a little statue that was on the coffee table.

"I turn the question to you? What are you doing here! This is a private property! I won't allow you to have some designer draft of my girlfriend! Leave please before I call the cops!" He said with a brit accent.

"Nope! I am here for christmas/ new year eve with my sister! You are probably mistaken!" I said to him

"You are clearly the mistaken one here!" He said back to me. Then the door opened and Sierra got in.

"Sierra, a burgler!" I screamed and Gaby woke up crying.

"It's all good. This is my boyfriend Sebastian. Sebastian this is my little sister, Ariel!" Sierra said to him and I put down the statue.

"When you told me you had a little sister coming with your family and little brother. I pictured them more little then that!" He replied in defense.

"Seb, it's all right!" Sierra said giving him a peck on the cheek. 

I went to take Gaby that was crying. I took him to my parents room and Sebastian stared at all my movements. I put Gaby on the bed and tried to make a him sleep again. After about 20 minutes, he never fell asleep. I walked out the room with him. Sierra was already changed and she had a cup of coffee in her hands. She looks and me and smile. She get to Gaby and take him in her arms.

"Hey Gaby, you missed me!" She said and played with him.

"Sorry for Sebastian..." I said to her and she smiled

"It's fine. He is way better he is going to pick the dogs" She smiled and put Gaby down. She took a draft paper and got up the stairs.

 I looked at her go. I'm alone once again with Gaby. The door opened and my mom anddad had a bunch of bags in there hands. They were laughing. Everyone is enjoying this moment. Sierra was having fun with her passion. Sebastian was taking the dogs and my mom and dad were having fun preparing food. Gaby was enjoying his toys and I was here alone doing nothing.

"Ariel, you look so bored. Want to help around!" My mom came to me. I smiled and went in the kitchen and started to cut fruit for a fruit salad. 

"I like you voice, baby pooh! I want to dance a little!" My dad said refering to my voice. I smiled and start to sing a mashup of christmas song. 

"Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus,

Right down Santa Claus lane

Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer

Pullin' on the reins

Bells are ringin', children singin'

All is merry and bright

Hang your stockings and say your prayers

'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight!" I sang the song and my mom and dad danced."

(*Video up there!*) 

I did the song in a little country side since my mom liked it like that. Sierra got downstairs and joined me at cutting the fruit. We were like a real family. I haven't fell this fealing for a while now. Gaby was there but was just watching us dancing around. The door opened and Sebastian got in with a shetland dog. It was a joyful moment. After preparing the fruit salad we put it in a bowl and put it on the table. Then we helped my mom prepare the the salmon with the pasta. Then we helped to make the perfect drink with what was in the house. 

After preparing all of that, Sabastian helped me prepare a small chocolate cake. He was nice and he apoloziged and I did to. We ended being cool. Then we sat down all togheter to eat. It was such a great moment. I never felt this big happiness. After dinner, my dad and Sebastian went to clean up stuff. And my mom, Sierra and I took out the decorations that were upstairs in the studio and we decorated the appartment. We placed a mistletoe at every bedroom door for the lovers. After that I took out my camera and started to record.

"Hi guys, Ariel here! So right now I'm in England, London for New year eve! I am so excited. I wanted to show you guys my sister. Sierra!"  I said and Sierra popped her head in.

"Hi!" She said in a really weird accent.

"So yeah, I wanted to vlog this because it's a wonderful time and I wanted to wish to all my supporters and subscribers a merry merry christmas! I love you all! So I will sing you something I sang when I was preparing dinner with the fam." I sang all over the song and in the back Sierra grabbed Sebastian to dance with and my parents did the same. I just took Gaby's hand would make him turn on himself. Then we all gather around to wish people a merry Christmas then I covered the camera with a red scarf and closed it. I uploaded it on Youtube then I closed my computer. I was enjoying this. I just can't wait to Cameron come!

We all gathered in the living room and watched a bunch of Home alone movies and we all laughed. Gaby fell alseep pretty fast and we put him in bed and continued to watch christmas movies. How fun!

///////////////////////////////////////

A/N : I would love to be in london right now! Okay so happy Holiday since it's coming! I'll be uploading wat for it guys!

-Kayla rules the UK (sike I just don't)