Chapter 16

ARIEL POV

Tomorrow it's the New Year eve party and I have been doing nothing. I have tried my best to not talk to Cam and we ended up talking just to watch TV. Sierra and Brent didn't want to leave and Cameron couldn't go back hom since he's mom wasn't home. So he stayed but I can tell he didn't want to talk to me so I didn't want either. Last night, he was standing under the mistletoe at me bedroom door. He said he wanted to talk but I ignored and finally slept in my parents room with Gaby. All the people around the houe, had noticed that something wasn't right. And last night, he slept in my bed while I slept with Gaby. 

It was breakfast and Cameron haven't woken yet so I took a quick breakfast.

"Since we don't do much around here what about we all go to Sebastian's work party?" Sierra suggested. I nod and Cameron came out from my room. I finished my breakfast just in time.

"Ariel can I talk..." He was about to ask

"I gotta go do my stuff!" I said to him and walked to the bathroom door and I took the mistletoe of my room down and took it to go to the bathroom. When I cam out from the bathroom, I went to my room and got dressed into sweats pants and a tank top and a sweater over it. I walked out the door and opened the TV. Then someone sat next to me

"Really, Ariel we gotta talk!" Cam said and took my arm so I couldn't escape.

"Get you hands off of me!" I said glaring at him.

"You can't just ignore me all the time. I need someone to take to my red carpet of my movie and I need someone to kiss..." He started

"Then go find youself one! Don't even think I will do that! Sierra when is Seb's party stuff?" I asked

"Around 4!" She said.

"I'll go take a nap." I said and walked to my room and closed the door and went to sleep on my bed. It felt like I was sleeping with Cam there at this moment since, I saw his perfume next to my bed. He had sprayed it on my bed. What a freak? I closed my eyes and went to sleep

***********

It was around 3:30 when I woke up. I checked my phone. I got up and was about to take my slippers when I see cam laying on the floor next to my bed. He was talking in his sleep?

"Ariel...I...love you." He murmured. I was about to tear up and run in his arms but I was still mad. I took my outfit and got dressed and put a little bit of makeup on. I walk out to see just Sebastian, Sierra, Sierra 2 and Brent prepared.

"mom and Dad not coming?" I asked

"Nope Gaby can't stay here alone!" My mom said to me holding Gaby in her arms. Cameron joined us dressed in a suit. He was sleeping how come he is ready already. We were running late. We went to take a cab. But it couldn't take all of us so we had to ride by two. The couple paired up so I had to be with Cam.

We got in the back of the cab and I sat in my corner and looked outside. He drove us to the place. It was a silent drive.

"So Ariel..." Cameron was about to talk.

"I like it quiet!" I said and he stopped talking. We got to the party and they were so many older people and some kids and few teens. Someone grabbed my hand from behind. I checked and it was Cam.

"Leave me alone, Cam! You understand english" I said escaping from his hands and walking to the drink stand. I went to take a drink at the drink table. I then sat somewhere and someone joined me.

"Sierra told me something wasn't going find so she invited me here!" I heard the voice. I looked and Andy was sitting here.

"Yay, friend!" I said and high fived him.

"So what's wrong, friend?" He asked

"Nothing!" I said. I didn't want to talk about it.

"Okay... I really enjoyed the time that we met and stuff... I was wondering if you would like to date?" He asked

"Sorry I have a boyfriend...wait I don't well like..." I said but started to tear up and he hugged me.

"What is wrong?" I heard Cam's voice say. Then I felt like Andy left the hug.

"Who are you?" I saw Andy getting up.

"Her boyfriend!" He said and Cam took me in his arms. I teared up more and he took me with him to a silent room. I was tearing up so much. I looked in Cameron's eyes and he looked in mine.

"I'm not your girlfriend you remember." I said between my sobbing.

"You are my girlfriend because never of the world I would see you as my friend. I only want you to be my girlfriend!" Cam said to me and I smiled between my sobbing. 

"Ariel, I love you so so much and I know that I was jealous and that I was really mad and stuff but nothing will make me stop loving you, your ways, how you think, your tea, your smile and every other thing I think about when you're name slide through my mouth!" He said to me. I smiled but he took that smile away by kissing me. He picked me up while he was kissing. He put me on a table and he pulled me tightly into his chest. 

"I don't want to lose you, Ariel! I love you!" Cameron said breaking the kiss but he restart and I was falling for him. I loved Cameron so much. He holded me to so tightly.

The door opened and we stopped to kiss. Andy was there.

"Sorry Ariel!" Andy said and I smiled.

"It's alright... you'll find the perfect one! I have my perfect in my arms!" I said to him and smiled to Cam.

"Okay thanks for the advice!" Andy said and closed the door.

"What was that about?" Cam asked

"Nothing!" I smiled and kissed him again. A few minutes later we walked out and we went dancing and the 2 Sierra's, Sebastian and Brent were really happy to see that we were happy again.

Finally I have a person to kiss on New Year eve!

===========================================

A/N : Hey guys! I love you for reading! Okay that was a to happy thing to be and ending...

-Kayla