Chapter 28

Ariel Pov

Teen choice awards! Today, in about 10 minutes for me. I am in that car with my 3 best friends in the world. I'm about to go on that red carpet. I will answer questions see how everything's goes around over there. First time attending it so its exciting and I am kind of nervous in the same time. The car stops and that is when I realized we are there. I stepped out the car and hear my name being called. I wave at few of my fans that were there. My 3 best friends were behind me. I got to the red carpet. I walked and I realized the last person I wanted to see was right there. Few seconds away responding to question. Then I felt someone nudge me and I turned to see Jane.

"It was for your good." She said and I rolled my eyes. I walked to the carper and smiled. I was running down the red carpet with Hanson. He just happened have won rock papaer scissors shoes with the girls. I got a few pictures taken to I was off to my first interview.

"Hello Ariel. How fabulous are you." The woman said and I bowed of curtesy.

"Look rumors have been surrounding the social media. That you broke up with Cam. And he always seems to add the words : " no comment". Can you help us clear stuff?" She asked

"I didn't think you would ask me this question. And I think I have to second him and say no comment." I said and smiled. Totally forcing that smile on to convince her to leave it.

"Oh well, I shipped Cariel so much." She said disappointed like waiting for me to answer her or something.

"To bad I guess." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Do you have any other questions?" I asked

"Nope not really." She said.

"Well, okay." I said awkwardly and walked back to the carpet to take pictures.

Knowing that Cameron was just next to me taking pictures made this all feel weird. I got to a moment when I was humming  one of Sam smith songs and walking and not paying much attention. Then I got close to Cam. I was like an inch away. When I realized that it was to late.

"Can we take a picture of you both?" A paparazzi asked. I looked up to him and pretended to cover my face from the sun Just to throw a quick look at Cameron.

"We don't need to." He whispered. That is like the first time I heard his voice in a long time. It sounded annoyed but dull in same time.

"Let's do that so they thing we are fine." I whispered and he nod. We got closer. He put his hands around my shoulder. Just chill. I smile at the Camera. And did not pay attention to Cameron. 

"Pose funny." Cameron whispered between shots. And I did a silly face and then we seperated ourselves. It was enough. I got my next interview.

"Ariel, our fave." He smiled.

"Hi, I like your bow." I said and he chuckled.

"Thank you. I like your black dress. You look hot showing these legs of yours." He said and I smiled and twirled in the dress.

"Thank you." I said

"Hey, how has it been. Moving to the valley, LA life?" He asked

"Cool. I got to see a bunch of my old friends. Meet new people. I got to hug Liam Hemsworth that was just there chilling. It was crazy." I said.

"I saw the pictures of that day." He said

"Yep maybe the best day. Turns out going to take Chinese restaurant for takeouts can be more fun." I giggled.

"I mean I will go take Chinese takeouts if that what it takes. Maybe next time I'll fall on Kim Kardashian, maybe." He joked

"Totally." I laughed.