Chapter 27 - Happy Birthday Liam

Start from the beginning

"This is such a perfect morning," I mutter.

Niall looks at me, eyes shining bright. "Yeah," he nods.

"I wanna do this every day with you," I speak my thoughts.

My boyfriend smiles widely at me. "Alright," he nods again. "Whatever you want."

I pause for split seconds, realizing that he didn't figure what I really meant. "No," I hold his hand. "Today, tomorrow and always."

He looks deep into my eyes before letting out a long sigh. He looks down and entwines our hands together. "That's good," he says.

I bite my lower lip because I can sense Niall is in pain right now.

"Because we're gonna do it every day and always, okay?" he emphasizes, locking gaze with me again.

"Of course," I smile, nodding desperately. "Every day and always," I sniff.

He kisses on my cheek gently as I close my eyes feeling his touch. When he pulls away, we look at each other a little longer than normal before I turn around.

"Alright," I clap my hands, and get off the bed. "Now go freshen up."

"What time is it, by the way?" Niall asks as he grabs the tray.

"Ahhmm...." I peek a glance at my mobile. "11.30 Am," my eyes widen and lips part.

My boyfriend laughs. "Perfect time for brunch, isn't it?"

I laugh as well. "Yeah."

He climbs down the bed too before strolling towards the kitchen to dump the vessels in the sink. I clean the bed and decide to do the same in the house as well, given that it's a day off.

"Niall?" I reach the sitting area after finishing cleaning the bed.

"Yeah," he turns on the television and settles himself on the couch.

I widen my eyes at him. "No, no, no, no," I walk towards him as he knits his eyebrows. "You cannot do this now." I take the remote from his hands and point it at the television and then him.

"What?" he shrugs.

"You've to take medicines, Niall. Get up and freshen up," I raise my voice an octave.

"I missed last night's EPL match, Noddy" he makes a baby face.

"I don't care," I shake my head. "Your health is far more important than any stupid EPL match."

Niall widens his eyes as if seeing a ghost. "Take that back, Noddy."

I cross my arms before my chest. "No, I won't."

"You'll regret it later," he rises on his feet and grabs the remote from me.

I snatch the remote back and turn off the television. "I don't think so."

We lock gaze for sometime before Niall bites his lower lip and runs towards me. I scream and turn on my heels, trying to find a hideout in the kitchen. But, my boyfriend is too fast to not catch me and he embraces me from behind with his arms.

He tickles in my abdomen and I giggle loudly. I bend my head down and laugh hysterically while my screams get somewhat pitcher by each second.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you," Niall says.

I giggle. "Niaallll.....please, please, please, leave me," and then I laugh.

I hear my boyfriend laughing too and soon our laughter is the only sound audible in the whole apartment. The situation provides me so much happiness that I don't know when tears start to flow down my cheeks. I put my lips in between my teeth and start crying.