Day One: BANG!

TNckitty: Hello, my readers. No I'm not dead yet. This month I decide to participate in the Arc V 30 Days Challenge. This is my first time doing something like this, so bare with me if some of prompts is not what the prompt is telling me what to write. Without further ado, please enjoy. Also, please excuse my grammar.
Disclaimer: I, TNcitty, do not own any Yugioh. There may be some of my OCs who will be popping up once and awhile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 1: BANG!
It was a beautiful morning. It was so peaceful that nothing -
BANG!
In the Sakaki household, a boy with blue hair and yellow bangs was on the floor, rubbing his sore head.
"Ow. Well, that hurt," the boy said to himself.
"Yugo! Is everything alright," a female voice shouted.
"Yes, mom! Just fell out of bed again," Yugo shouted back.
"You should get up anyway! You need to meet your brothers at You Show Duel School in an hour!"
"Sh*t!"
Yugo quickly got off the floor and ran into the bathroom. Downstairs, a woman with blonde hair that is tied into a ponytail just shook her head when she heard a door slam.
"That boy needs an alarm clock," Yoko said.
A meow and a bark reply to the statement. Yugo ran out but not before saying goodbye to his mother.
At You Show Duel School, three boys who look like Yugo, except for their hair and eyes, were sitting in the lobby. The boy with black and purple hair was reading a book. The red and green haired boy keeps looking at the elevator, and the purple and pink one just looks through his deck.
"Where's Yugo? He's late," the red and green one, Yuya, asked.
"He probably overslept again," the purple and pink, Yuri, stated.
The black and purple one, Yuto, just ignores the two and continues on reading his book. Suddenly, the elevator made a ding sound and Yugo bursts in the room.
"I'm here," Yugo shouted after taking deep breathes.
"About time, Pawn of Fusion," Yuto said for the first time.
Yuto marks and closes his book. He stood up. Yuya and Yuri follow his lead. A vein pops out from the blue and yellow haired boy's head.
"For the last time, my name is Yugo," Yugo angrily said.
Before a fight broke loose, Yuri steps in.
"So, who is going to duel who," Yuri asked.
"How about Yuri vs. Yuto and Yugo vs. me," Yuya suggested.
The three agree.
~Time Skip~
Hours later, Yuri and Yuto finish their duel with Yuri being the victorious. Yugo and Yuya were in the middle of theirs. It was Yuya's turn.
"Alright, it's my turn," Yuya shouted. "I draw."
The tomato draws a card from his deck and quickly looks at it. Then, he rides his Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon to look for an Action Card. What Yuya didn't see was a wall in front of him. As Yuto and Yuri were watching, the eggplant tries to warn him but it was too late.
BANG!
The tomato and his dragon ran into the wall. Yuri and Yugo were laughing their a**** off, while Yuto just shook his head. Yuya just awkwardly laughs at himself. Yuya and Yugo continue their duel.
~Time Skip~
Yuya won, but it was because Yugo lets him. As long as the tomato doesn't find out, everything is fine. The four decide to go get something to eat for lunch since the banana skip breakfast. They all walk to a cafe that was only a few blocks away from the Duel School.
"So, I punched the guy in the face for calling me fusion," Yugo said.
The Synchro counterpart was talking about one of his classmates saying his name wrong and that he got a detention that week.
"Yugo, you better than to punched someone at school," Yuya said.
"Why bother lecturing him, Yuya. He'll get into trouble no matter what," Yuri stated.
They finally got the the cafe and took a table towards the back. A few minutes later, a waitress came to their table.
"What would you like to order," she asked.
"Chocolate milk with chocolate cake," the Standard counterpart said.
"Black coffee and strawberry shortcake, please," the XYZ counterpart politely said, making the waitress blush.
"A fruit smoothie and a club sandwich," the Synchro counterpart said.
"Just water," the Fusion counterpart said.
The waitress wrote everything down before walking away.
"Hey, you all want to practice riding our D-Wheels after we finish eating," Yugo asked.
After the war, they all decided to learn how to Turbo Duel. Yuri and Yuto were having a difficult time since they never been on a D-Wheel before. Yuya and Yugo try their best to teach their counterparts.
"I still need to practice my turns," Yuto said.
"The acceleration is my only problem," Yuri stated.
They continue talking and eating when their orders were brought. About half an hour, they finish and went to get their D-Wheels. When they found an empty parking lot, they ride around for a little while. Yugo and Yuya went to help Yuto and Yuri on what they need to improve. They got better after a while and they try to do the real thing on the tracks. As Yuto tries to turn a sharp corner, he went too fast and crash. Luckily, the eggplant wasn't too injured, just a few scratches and bruises.
"Are you okay, Yuto," Yuya asked.
Yuto took off his helmet.
"Yeah. Not the first time I crash while making a turn," Yuto stated.
"Are we done for the day? I'm tired," Yuri asked.
After the war, the Yu-salads found out that Yuri gets cranky whenever he is tired and that he needs a nap. A cranky Yuri is not a fun one. They all agree to go home.
~Time Skip~
"Mom, we're home," Yuya shouted.
"Welcome back, boys," Yoko shouted back.
Yuri just went straight to the stairs. Halfway up, he accidentally slips on a squeaky toy and tumble down the steps.
"It seems like we're all having bad luck today," Yuya stated while helping the grape up.
Yuya follows Yuri up to make sure that he didn't fall down the stairs again, and he was on his way to his own room. Yugo went to go tune up his and the other Yu-salad's D-Wheels. Yuto went to the living room and tries to finish his book from earlier. For the rest of the day, it was peace and quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Finish. Again, I apologize if this and many others don't go with the prompt. If there any suggested, please comment so that it'll help me a lot. Until next time, bye!