3

A/N
((Ok so my phone crashed and didnt save anything I wrote 800 word ((i know thats not alot)) but Im tired and now it may be shit but I havent updated in forever and I was like 'Fuck it your writing a chapter!' Sorry didnt post any during the Easter break but Im lazy, yea sorry. May try and write 3 today but ya know shit happens))

Your POV:

"Just a little more." Grace said pulling at the corset strings. "Any tighter and Ill pass out!" I say to myself. Grace finishes with the corset and goes off to get a dress. "This brings back memories" I say to myself. "Sure does," Grace says, now standing beside me with a dress. "Will this do My Lady?" She holds up a (f/c fav. colour) high at the front low at the back dress, with a white belt around the waist. The bottom was flowey while the top was sleeveless and was lacy from the belt up. (Author-chan isnt good at describing things! Forgive me! Change it if you want!) I nod and smile, "Thats fine." She smiles back and puts it on and slips on (f/c) flat pumps. She does my hair in a (f/h fav. hairstyle) and does light make-up. "Hows this My Lady?" I look in the mirror and nod, "Thank you Grace." "No problem My Lady" (Okay Im now realising that everytime I wirte 'My Lady' I cant help but think of Chat Noir. I have a problem! Sorry!)

~Time Skip cuz Author-chan is not writing a 2 hour span till Ciel shows up~

Your POV:

I have been doing paper work while I was waiting for Ciel to arrive. A knock on my door brings my attention to it and I say "Come In." loud enough for the person to hear. Charlie walks in and I sit up, "My Lady, Ciel Phantomhive will be arriving in a few moments would you like me to bring you to the staircase?" I nod, "Yes." And take his arm he was holding out. We begin our way to the staircase when Charlie speaks, "My Lady, How would you like us to treat him?" "Ciel?" I say confused at his question. "No. Sebastian." He replies looking away from me. "Rule Number One, Never look away from your master when asking them a question or when they are talking to you." He turned to me confused but then realised, "Im Sorry My Lady." I shrug it off and answer his question. "Well, treat him like you would any other servant or butler. Just because he was your boss, he has no power over you here. In this time and in this place, I am your boss and friend. If he tries to slack off, or sneak away, or force work he was ordered to do. Correct him and do not do it. Treat him like what he is, a servant." He looks at me as my emotional face shows. "Yes, My Lady. But a lady isn't meant to show no emotions, smile, please. Its much prettier on you." He says closed eye smiling me. I give him a small real smile. When we reach the staircase I tell Charlie to tell the other servants the same thing I told him. Which he did. At the moment I was waiting for Ciel to arrive when Abby telepprted to my side wearing her typical dress and hat while clutching a bunch of (f/f fav. flowers) "My Lady, what shall I do?" She asked in a quiet timid voice. I turn to her and reply in the soft tone I respond to only her in. "Do as you normally do, stay out in the garden and be you. Do not be put off by what is going on around you. If you wish to speak to me ask for me and I will come as soon as possible. Is that alright?" She nods and gives me a happy smile. She puts a (f/f) in my hair and teleports away. I turn my attention back to the door and spot Cromwell in the hallway looking at the door, Grace beside Charlie on my left and Alexander and Benjamin on my right of the door. A knock interupts the silent house and Cronwell teleports away and Alexander opens the door to reveal Ciel Phantomhive in his normal Blue business clothes and Sebastian to his right. My butlers and maid bow to them as they enter the house, and closed the door. "Welcome to the (l/n) estate! We hope you enjoy your visit." I say giving them a fake smile. Grace comes up to Ciel and aak if he would like for her to take his coat, which Sebastian rudely said no. I look down at Ciel only to see him looking away with a slight blush on his face.

Ciels POV:

Sebastian and I arrived at the (l/n) estate. I wanted answers since I wasnt getting any out for Sebastian. Sebastian helped me out of the carraige and we walked up to the door, and Sebastian knocked on it, it opened relatively quickly to reveal two twin looking butlers on my left and another and a maid on my right bowing, "How many servants do you need?" I thought to myself as we entered the estate. "Welcome to the (l/n) estate! We hope you enjoy your visit." A voice says from the staircase, I look up to see a beautiful girl with (h/c) (h/l) hair in a (f/h) with a (f/f) that completed her look. She was wearing a (f/c) long at the back short at the front dress and (f/c) flat pumps. She looked beautiful. I was so destracted by her I didnt even notice the conversation behind me till I saw her looking down at me, thats when I turned away from her a light blush covering my cheeks. "Would you like to follow me to my study?" She says as the place grows quiet and I respond, "Alright" and follow her to her study, leaving Sebastian with her servants.