They made small talk, and splashed each other a lot. Niall joked around with her a lot, throwing her around the pool making her laugh, hand stand competitions and so on. He loved the fact that she didn't care about ruining her make up or her hair, she was simply perfect. They were still giggling away like kids when they heard the door open, realising that in the time they were messing around everyone had left the garden, they moved to the wall closest to the door and hid, not wanting to leave just yet. They were so close they could feel each other's breath. She felt Nialls breath hitch a few times, his eyes staring into hers, as if he was thinking of what to do. Truth was he had never been in this situation before. He was so close to the girl he liked that he just froze unsure what to do. Niall noticed (Y/N) tilt her head slightly and he knew that she wanted him too.

"there you two are! Wait am I interrupting something?" a mop of curly appeared before them both, completely ruining the moment and creating some space between them. A mumble of "No" came back as an answer before Harry told them to get inside as they were about to play spin the bottle and that they had to join in. Niall jumped out the pool as harry walked away, grabbing two towels from the sun lounger and helping (Y/N) out of the pool.

It was awkward, they both knew that if harry hadn't come out then something would have happened, and they both really wanted it too. (Y/N) got dressed, struggling to do her zip up, having to awkwardly ask if niall would do it for her. With shaky hands he slid the zip, (Y/N) feeling his breath on her neck. She stepped away as he finished, shakily telling him that she would meet him inside.

Niall had wanted to kiss her so bad. He had wanted to kiss her for a while, ever since the evening they walked around the gardens together, he was 100% sure that he wanted her to be his. And now he had the slightest feeling, that maybe, just maybe she wanted it too.

Niall walked through the door carrying the towel that he and (Y/N) used, going straight to the kitchen in hunt for a drink. She was stood in there talking to her friends quietly and Niall wondered if maybe she was telling her friends what nearly happened. A shouting of "spin the bottle" was heard through the house, and (Y/N)'s friends began to tug on her arm to join in the game, when she turned around to face Niall, nodding her head towards to living room and whispered, "coming?" which made Niall smile. He was happy that he wasn't feeling awkward around her and he hoped that maybe this game was his second chance.

Once they had sat down, the rules were explained, it wasn't a simple game of spin the bottle, instead if it landed on you, you had to play a shorter version of '3 minutes in heaven'. This was fairer because a lot of people were playing and 7 minutes would seem like an eternity, well if you weren't in the cupboard I guess.

(Y/N) hoped that the bottle landed on her and Niall but the chances seemed so slim because of the amount of people playing. When the time finally came for her to have her go she was secretly praying that something would let it be Niall. She spun it round carefully, moving back to watch the bottle sort her fate. It slowed down near him, but not enough, resulting in the bottle just pointing back at her self. She laughed calling out that she could go in the cupboard alone, when Harry suggested that she went in the cupboard with the person next to her.

Niall silently thanked Harry for his assistance in getting picked in going into the cupboard with her. They both looked at each other, unsure of what was about to come. Niall tried to hide the smile that he wanted to show extremely bad as he stood, pulling (Y/N) up. Niall was ready to do this. This was his chance to show her that he really liked her, this time with no interruptions. That was until some random man walked in screaming that Louis was skinny dipping in the pool, make (Y/N)'s friends jump up, running towards the pool and grabbing her in the process.

Niall was fed up. There was obviously something out there that was stopping them being together and it sucked. Harry saw Nialls disappointment and gave him a pat on the back and a bottle of beer hoping it would cheer him up. Niall thanked him for the beer and walked off upstairs, sitting on the top step away from everyone down stairs, sulking because no matter how much he tried, it just wasn't happening.

Harry saw the disappointment on his friends face and decided to play cupid for the night. He walked outside to find (Y/N) sat alone drinking a beer, looking as sad as Niall.

"You look as happy as my best friend does right now you know? He really likes this girl, like really likes her, and he's missed out on making a move on her twice tonight because people kept interrupting. Seems familiar right?" Harry smirked down at her, she looked up at him confused and he knew that his subtle hint had been a bit too subtle.

"Niall is sat on the stairs sulking cause he likes you and he wants to make a move on you, and if you don't go over there now he might make out with his beer bottle instead." (Y/N) laughed and got up, thanking Harry as she walked back over to the house.

As expected (Y/N) found Niall sat on the steps holding a half empty beer bottle. She plopped down next to him and waited for him to say something. When he took his beer to his lips she realised that she would have to be the one to make the first move.

"Can I tell you something Niall?" she whispered. He looked up to her, and their eyes met again just like they did in the pool before harry caught them. Niall gave a small nod of the head not wanting to break eye contact.

"I would really like it if you kissed me.." a mumble came out as she moved closer to Niall, all he had to do was move the last inch and finally their lips would meet.

And it was like something he had never felt before, he finally did it, he was finally kissing the girl. He couldn't hold himself back and couldn't stop kissing her, even when wolf whistles could be heard from downstairs as people caught them in the act. Niall sadly pulled away, and (Y/N) bit her lip enjoying the taste of him on her lips. Niall grabbed her hand and pulled her up the last few steps, running to find any room they could, which in the end was a small cupboard.

It took them barely seconds to reconnect their lips, and (Y/N) was pushed up against the wall, Niall showing his dominant side. He kissed along her jawline and neck, sucking harshly on her collarbone, praying that he left a mark to show that she was his. (Y/N) clawed her hands up Nialls back as she enjoyed the feeling that Niall was giving her. She slowly moved her hands down to his belt and pulled it off. Niall got the hint and helped her pull it down, showing his arousal through his boxers.

"You want to do this here?" he whispered? (Y/N) nodded quickly, to which Niall replied "Okay but only quick, I need to get you home and do this properly" whilst pulling her pants down under her dress.

He pushed her up against the wall again and picked her legs up, wrapping them around himself. He slid into her slowly, enjoying the moment and trying to remember how it felt the first time. (Y/N) moaned out loudly, to which giggles could be heard outside the door, telling Niall that they had an audience.

He began to thrust into her, making her hit the wall hard each time. Although there was no foreplay she was already so close, just the thought of being with Niall making her want to orgasm. Niall could barely breathe each time he moved, her tightness making him come undone so quickly. He began kissing her neck again, bringing her close so that he could climax too. It was all happening so quickly but it still felt amazing, and once she screamed out Niall knew that finally he could release too, joining her in a loud moan of appreciation.

Once they had both calmed down, Niall helped her pull her pants back up and sorted himself out, before unlocking the door and walking out hand in hand with (Y/N) to the crowd of people who called out shouts of 'finally!' or 'get some!' which brought (Y/N) in a blush, causing her to hide in Niall's side.

They both walked out of the house side by side, hand in hand back to Nialls where the fun continued all night. Niall got the girl. She was now his, only off limits to everyone else.