Niall-Off Limits

Could someone please do a Niall one where him and y/n go to one of the boys pool parties and they both really want each other but they keep getting interrupted until they finally go into a bathroom or something please <333

She was off limits. He knew that, she knew that, everyone knew that. She was gorgeous, funny, and clever. But completely off limits. She was daddy's princess. Her daddy being a large investor in Syco Records, some big shot who gave his princess whatever she wanted. She wasn't spoilt or a brat, she took it all in her stride, and if she wanted something she would fight for it herself instead of letting daddy deal with it for her. He admired her for that. She was the complete opposite of her dad, which was one of the reasons he just couldn't keep his eyes off her.

She was off limits, but he wanted her so badly.

It was a simple party, to celebrate the end of tour. Not some big corporate one, just one Harry was holding at his house for the guys and friends, and of course the members of the crew that weren't stuck up their asses. Niall hadn't realised that she had been invited. It was a pool party, but she showed up looking as elegant as ever, in a simple white lace dress, a small brown belt in her middle to show off her slim figure. Her shoes were light pink, and added a few extra inches which Niall didn't mind, cause it made her legs seem incredible. She walked around with some fruity looking drink in her hand, Niall knew there would be some kind of alcohol in it, she loved to drink and party but she knew her limits, and for some reason Niall found that incredibly hot.

She circulated around the garden,= she wanted to chat with everyone before the alcohol started to get in her system and she started to say silly things. Normally she stopped herself drinking when she was a borderline tipsy, but for some reason tonight she seemed to notice Nialls stare on her more than it normally was, and if she wanted to talk to him she was going to need some liquid confidence. Harry had told her of his little crush, and she went bright red just confirming Harry's suspicions about her liking him too. At the last corporate event in some swanky hotel, they both snuck away and walked around the gardens for hours and hours chatting away as if they were old friends. She liked the feeling that Niall gave her, it was a sort of comfort that she had never felt before. He wasn't trying anything with her, he was just being himself and she loved him for that.

One she had circulated the garden fully, she slipped off to the side of the garden and began to undo her shoes. Niall had no idea what she was doing as she began to put her hair up into a ponytail, but once her friend began to undo the back of her dress to reveal her bikini, Niall was unable to look away, that was until Harry slapped him around the head and told him to stop dribbling. Niall was embarrassed he had been caught out and this was evident from the blush that began to rise on his cheeks. He walked away and sat down on a sun lounger by the side of the pool and put his sunglasses on hoping to use them as a disguise for his prying eyes.

She knew he was watching, he sat there drink in hand just watching her. She was just floating around with a few female friends as the night began to get darker and the alcohol began to take its effect on her small frame. She was now staring at him, admiring the simple black t-shirt that he wore that somehow looked like it was made for him, although it was just a plain top. Her friends pulled her back to reality telling her they were gonna go and dry off and head inside for the games that Harry had organized. She decided that she was going to stay in a bit longer, looking back over to Niall knowing for sure he was watching her, as from this angle his sunglasses couldn't protect his eyes.

Niall was surprised as she swam over to him, leaning up the side of the swimming pool in his direction. A small "Hi" was heard from her and Niall moved over to edge of the sun lounger to talk to her properly. "Coming in?" she smiled before pushing away from the side and floating in the water. Niall stood up and pull his top off, silently thanking the personal trainer who had made him train extra last week, making him look that little 'buffer'. He slipped his shoes off and looked back down at her, as she looked up at him in awe, admiring his body. He felt good, he felt confident. He jumped down into the pool hearing her scream as the water splashed her, a scream which turned into her adorable laugh which he loved to be the cause of.