Chapter 1

Phoenix P.O.V

Have you ever had the feeling that you don't belong? Have you ever thought of taking your own life because people dislike you? Have you ever felt like the abuse is too much? It's giving you panic attacks, flinching every time when someone tries to touch you, or cower away in fear from those you call family.

These are the thoughts that run through my mind every time I'm alone. Due to the abuse I have taken razors to my skin for sweet release. I don't feel pain anymore. I am just the shell of a broken she-wolf. Trying many times to end my but I'm too scared to do it. The razor has become my best friend, the dark is my escape and abuse is my punishment.

I don't know what I've done wrong to receive this kind of abuse but it is fucking messed up. Cry every night because another wound is added to my body. I was branded with silver as the runt of the pack. I have them to remind me that the abuse will never stop, my body will never be the same I will never be the same.

Guess I am all out of tears and fucks to give.

Many nights I have cried myself to sleep in hope of never waking up to another day of torture.

My scars have become tattoos. A permanent reminder of what happens each day I spend in the Redsilver Pack. At a younger age I used to think that this is their way of saying "I love you", if this is love then they can kiss my natural bruised ass.

That is about to change, I made up my mind to run away even if it kills me. No more abuse, no more beating and no more pack. I will escape if its the last thing I will do.

My name is Phoenix Jakes and I'm the victim with a story.