Chapter 8 (Han) Solong

Hey guys, gals, those in-between, and those of non-descriptive gender I have a quick author's note: Updates haven't been happening because I was grounded and needed references for characters and scenes. Now that I am ungrounded and have my references, the story can continue.

Ren and I walk out of the interrogation room and into the control room. Ren walks up to the closest stormtrooper and informs them to put the base on high alert.

"What's going on?" Hux questions angrily.

"The scavenger girl has escaped, we need to find her" Ren replies.

Hux only offers a smug smile. Ren makes an announcement to all the stormtroopers, that the prisoner has escaped and must be found. We leave the room.

"What are we going to do Ren," I ask.

"We need to find her fast, the longer she is at large, the more time she has to tap into her powers."

I nod and go to the arsenal room. I equip blasters and a staff, then Kylo Ren walks in and hands me a lightsaber. I look up at him in confusion.

"Ren, I have no idea how to use this weapon," I say pushing the hilt back towards him.

"I'm sure you can learn very quickly," he says dropping it into my hands.

He leaves, I sigh and put the saber hilt in my combat belt. I join Ren outside the room and we start walking again, then he pauses for a moment.

"What's wrong," I ask, putting myself on high alert.

In a low voice, he answers "My father is aboard the base, he is not alone."

He grabs a nearby stormtrooper and tells them that Han Solo and others are in the base. He orders the stormtrooper and a few other stormtroopers to find them. The group of stormtroopers departs. Ren walks away and I jog to catch up to him. My heart is racing and I can feel my adrenaline pumping through my veins. I have no Idea where Ren is walking to, but I can tell he has a lot on his mind so I don't say anything.

"I can sense your worry (Y/n)" Ren states.

We continue to walk until we reach a room with multiple pipes and a long bridge. We come to a stop, I stand beside Kylo and await his orders. With his back to them, he orders that the group of Stormtroopers with us spread out in the is and finds the intruders. Ren begins to descend a nearby staircase, I follow closely behind him, my senses are on high alert. Ren is looking for someone, perhaps even trying to sense them.

"Ben" I hear someone yell. I don't know anyone by that name and think it weird to hear someone call it out, but Kylo Ren freezes in his tracks. We turn around slowly and see a man in simple clothes staring at us, no, the man is staring at Kylo.

What significance does the name hold to Kylo, I hold in a gasp as I realize Ben must be Kylo's real name. The storm troopers in the area take aim at the man who stands before us, just at the bridge's start.

"Han Solo, I've been waiting for this day for a long time" Ren, or rather Ben says from behind his mask. His robotic, cold sounding voice echoing in the tense air between everyone.