Chapter 6 Subconscious Much?

Kylo Ren walks out of the control room and walks down the hall. I start to follow him but slow my pace as I start to feel a pit in my stomach. Ren stops walking and turns towards me.

"(Y/n), I can sense your fear; there is no need to fear Snoke. You are of use to our cause and you are loyal to us, he wishes no harm upon you" Kylo says.

Ren turns back around and continues down the hallway, I follow after him. We walk until we reach a door that I have never seen before. Hux is waiting outside the door as well, he and Ren nod to each other before Hux pushes a button to open the door. As we enter the room I notice how large it is, inside is only a long walkway that leads to a giant throne. A hologram flickers on the throne before it becomes completely visible. In the throne sit a hologram of Supreme Leader Snoke he has pale skin with Black sunken eyes; he also has a scar almost directly down the center of his head. We walk until we are almost directly in front of the throne. I move behind Kylo Ren slightly, as to somewhat shield myself from Snoke. Kylo Ren removes his helmet, all three of us bow to Snoke.

"Supreme Leader, I wish to inform you as to the recent events in trying to recover the droid," Kylo says, his voice echoing throughout the giant room.

"Speak Master of the Knights of Ren" Snoke replies. His voice was even louder and seemed to come and echo from everywhere at once. The pit in my stomach grows.

Kylo tells Snoke everything that has happened recently, for a bit there is silence, and Snoke sits forward in his throne.

"This is understandable, I have felt an awakening in The Force, not just from within this base but elsewhere in the galaxy. It must have been the girl" Snoke says.

We all nod in agreement.

"Ren, the freighter that the droid escaped on was no ordinary one, it was your father's own ship; The Millennium Falcon. To overcome your pull to the light side, you will have to kill your father" Snoke states.

"He means nothing to me" Kylo replies. "My journey to the dark side will soon be complete Supreme Leader."

Snoke nods.

"I can sense there is another with you, is it the girl we discussed earlier" Snoke questions.

"Yes Supreme Leader" Ren answers.

"Step forward young female" Snoke demands.

Kylo Ren moves aside and steps back, leaving me exposed. I hesitantly walk forward and take his place.

"Ah, yes; I can sense your power. You are strong, and yet you have no idea how strong you truly are" Snoke says. "You could be of great use to us if you are trained, I will have it arranged so that you will start your training when Kylo Ren comes to finish his training. Until then, you will continue your physical training with him" Snoke instructs.

"O-of course S-s-supreme Leader Snoke" I stutter.

Snoke nods, his image fades in and out before he completely disappears. I let out the breath I had been holding. I turn to see Hux leaving the room, while Kylo Ren is putting his helmet back on. I steal one more quick glance at his face before the helmet is back in place. The pit in my stomach disappears, and I am able to relax slightly. Ren walks over to me.

"I think it is best that you get some rest before we start our training tomorrow."

I nod, but my feet won't allow me to move. I was and am still truly terrified of Snoke; not only did was I in his presence, he spoke directly to me, and I had to speak back. Fear had not left me. Ren tilts his head in confusion, he steps closer to me. I can feel him searching through my mind for the reason of my stillness. I hear a soft chuckle escape his mouth.