Prom dress shopping

Now that I am going to prom, I'm probably gonna need an outfit. My mom already jumped the ball. She called a dress shop 0.2 seconds after I told her that he asked me. The reason I'm actually aloud to go is because Jordan is a senior. So my mom is planning to rent a limo and buy me a bunch of fancy things.
     As luxurious as that sounds, I'm not much into the flashy things. I mean Prom has flashy written all over it but Jordan wants to go and I love him.
     Our appointment was at 3:00 pm. Once we got there we immediately took a look at 3 dresses. There was a long, strapless, dark blue one with gems along the torso. Then there was a long, black lace with a cut halfway up my leg. The last one that caught my eye was a long, lavender purple dress with one strap, and it was a mermaid dress.
     All of the dresses were beautiful but not all of them fit. The mermaid dress made me look fat, the blue one was chafing my underarms, and the lace one was perfect but the color looked too dull. We looked and looked until I found the lace one in the lavender purple I liked! The only difference was that it had long sleeves, that actually made it look less flashy. It was perfect!

Hey guys! I have really good plans for this book. I'm really trying to find ways to get there. Please have patience with me, everyone knows how writers block feels. If you follow me I have a surprise for you look out for it :) Lauren