- Epilogue -

"Where are we going, Hae?" Dara asked me for the nth time.

"We're almost there." I answered. My left hand was on the steering wheel and the right one was intertwined with hers. If there's a part of her that I love the most, it would be her hand. I squeeze it lightly and kiss its temple.

"That's the exact words you said 30 minutes ago." She shrieked. She's cute when she's annoyed, and when her forehead creased. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Love, are you still on your red days? PMS perhaps?" I chuckled. She's really gorgeous. She rolled her eyes on me and averted her gaze to the window.

"We're here."

"What is this place, Donghae?"

The place was away from the city. The ambiance was a retro like. The moment she step off the car, I clapped my hands once as the surroundings started to lit up. "This is where you'll marry me." I said. I took her hand and brought her in the long aisle. And the end of the aisle is the priest waiting and smiling.

"You scam! When did you prepare all of this?"

"Since last month. Did you like it?"

"Tell me, who wouldn't like this?" She said and pull me in a hug. "I love you"

"Father, is it okay if we start a little too late? We're still waiting for our guests." The priest just nodded and smile to my favor.

"Guests?" Dara asked, creasing her forehead.

I was about to answer her, when I spotted Eunhyuk with my parents and Dara's parents. Of course, 2ne1, Big Bang and Super Junior were all present. We talked about this surprised, and they are also part of this.

"Why are they here?" Aigoo. She's really cute when she's curious and confused.

The wedding choir started singing, signaling us that it is time to start the ceremony. I look at Dara who was still like processing all that's happening right now. I chuckle at the sight of her. The annoying and confident Dara is dumbfounded right now, that was new. I laughed to myself as I remember our first exchanging of texts. Who would've thought, my stalker will be my wife?

Dara walks as if trying not to show her trembling legs. I smiled at her which she reciprocated it with a shy smile.

Throughout the ceremony, I threw glances at her and smile out of nowhere. This, having her near me and becoming Mrs. Lee is a bliss. "Are you okay?" I noticed that her hands are trembling. She just nodded and smile.

"It is with these in mind that I pronounce you husband and wife."