Twenty One and a Half

I woke the next morning to Mitch kissing all over my face and I laughed as he jumped up and grabbed my hand. 

"One of my friends found your friends, he's coming over in five minutes hot stuff!" I jumped up and out of bed, ignoring the small amount of pain in my shoulder as the wound had mostly healed. 

"Oh! Ok sure let me just get dressed..." I walked over and grabbed clothes from my rucksack, quickly going to the bathroom to freshen up. I used Mitch's deodorant, hoping he wouldn't mind as I sprayed it, spending a few seconds choking on the red spray that stained my skin under my arms. 

I left the bathroom soon after, wandering down the stairs as I realised that Mitch's friend had arrived. Alex, Kirstie, and Troye were all standing in Mitch's lounge room with who I assumed was Mitch's friend. His friend was tall, perhaps a little more than me, and he had a shaved head, completely bald unlike Mitch whose hair was more of a stubble. 

"Guys! Oh my god I'm so happy you're okay!" I went to hug Alex but he stopped me, shaking his head with a stern look in his eyes. 

"You left us Scott. I'll never be able to trust you again." Alex glared at me before turning away and hugging Troye close to him, kissing him softly. Apparently they'd gotten close recently. I felt a pang of jealousy but I wasn't sure why as I looked to the stranger in the room. 

"I found them in the swamp." The man said, his arms flexing slightly as he folded them over his chest. "They're lucky they're alive." 

"Thank you so much... What's your name?" I asked, looking to him and to Kirstie who refused to meet my gaze before looking back to him. 

"My name's Shrek." 

I tossed and turned a little in my sleep, trying to shake off the awfully strange dream I was having. 

A/N: APRIL FOOLS!!!

I don't know what this is, I'm so sorry. I hope you have a lovely (and safe!) Day! xx

I'm so so so sorry.