Reborn

This is my first article ever so please forgive me if there is anything wrong. The incident which am going to tell you guys is a real experience happened in the year 2006.

Basically am from Chennai, India. During 2006, we lived in a apartment at the ground floor which has 1 hall, 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Each floor has 4 houses and totally there are 4 floors so 16 houses altogether.

In the first floor there were a family with a husband and a wife with their kid who was about 2 years. I don't speak to them much but a casual smile whenever I look at them.

One day they came back from their holiday and right from that time the couples were fighting so loudly. After shouting at his wife, the husband went out by taking his son with himself. That was the mistake he did because after they left she hanged herself. It was so sad to look at the kid cause he doesn't know that his mom left him. Police came and investigated everyone in the apartment, nobody had a clue about the real issue but everyone knew that they fought badly just before she died.

Then we came to know that her husband had illicit affair with her own sister and she came to know this during their vacation that's the reason she took that extreme step. Few months later he married her sister and moved to different apartment which was close by (it hardly takes 1 minute from the current apartment).

It was a summer time our AC didn't work that day so we opened all our windows and slept. Opposite to my bed there was a window and one night the dogs were barking so loudly which woke me up. I was terrified to look outside so I called my mom asked asked here to close the window cause the dogs were driving me crazy. Then she closed it. Same thing was happening for many days.

This time my dad got very angry and went out to call the security guard so he make the dogs go away but he didn't see the guard. He saw the white figure coming down from the first floor. He was literary shocked and came home. He was watching the figure from the window just to make sure he was not crazy. The figure was going to the next apartment were her husband lives with her sister and after 5-6 minutes the figure return back to the first floor.

Dogs were following and barking wherever the figures goes so we can clearly hear that the barking starts from our apartment and leads to the other apartment and again comes back to ours. Initially dad didn't tell us about so that we remain sane. From the next night we close all our windows and sleep even though it was hot. Thank god we fixed our AC soon. And to our surprise the whole barking and shadow thing gone once her sister gave birth to a beautiful girl baby. We all think that it was she who reborn in a new avatar.