“I got lost a-and he said holding my hand was the easiest way for him to keep tabs on me.” Marinette told her, crossing her arms and huffing.

“Mhmm, sure, if you say so.” Alya said with a cheeky grin.

Marinette rolled her eyes and the four of them went inside the train, Professor Bustier directing them to their seats. Lucky for them, the two pairs were sat across from each other. “By the way Mari, what’s in the bag?” Alya asked, eyeing her brown paper bag thoroughly as they took their seats.

“Oh.” Marinette opened the bag, looking in. “Papa packed some pastries. Want some?” She asked the three of them.

“Macaroons?” Alya asked, raising an eyebrow. Marinette nodded. “Called ‘em.” Alya held out her open palm and Marinette placed a clear, plastic baggie with colorful macaroons within. “Marinette’s Papa packed them for me.” Alya winked to Nino.

“Is there chocolate bread?” Nino asked. Marinette pulled out two rolled buns with chocolate chips, wrapped in the same clear plastic like the macaroons. “Awesome, thanks Mari.” Marinette brought out a double chocolate muffin, almost taking a bite out of it as she noticed that Adrien was watching her.

“Adrien, you’re drooling.” Mariette said, quietly enough for only him to hear.

Adrien blinked, bringing his hand to his mouth, before looking at her with wide eyes.

Marinette giggled. “Do you want some?”

Adrien quickly looked away, looking sheepish. “I-I can’t. Nathalie has me on a strict eating regime. I can’t eat anything out of the recommended. I’ll get scolded for it.”

Marinette stood up and looked around, plopping down in her chair. She reached into the bag and pulled out a croissant and placed it in his hand.

“Eat it.” Marinette said.

“M-Marinette, I can’t…”

“Nope, you touched it, you take it. No returns, no take-backs, no exchanges, nothing. You take it and you eat it, or else I’m telling Papa that you don’t like his pastries.” She narrowed her eyes at him and his widened, before he took a hesitant bite out of the bread.

It was still warm and the flakes almost melted in his mouth. He practically wolfed down the rest of the croissant as Marinette had barely taken a bite out of her muffin.

“Want another one?” She chuckled.

“There’s more?” Adrien’s eyes sparkled.

“Of course. My Papa packed enough food for all of us.” Marinette reached into the paper bag, grabbing two more croissants.

“Thank you Marinette.” He said sincerely.

Marinette smiled, enjoying her muffin. “A little bread never hurt anyone.”

There’s times when people haven’t had food in what seems like forever, and the time they do eat food, they’re practically moaning as they eat?

Adrien was just about the same, but instead of moaning, he was practically at the point of meowing and purring. Marinette watched him eat with a giggle.

“Want something to drink?” She asked.

He looked up at her, bread flakes all over his lips. “Thank you.” He smiled and Marinette stood up. Alya had been watching the whole time, standing and leaving Nino with Adrien, saying she would accompany Marinette to keep her safe.

As the two went to the dining train, Alya hooked her arm through Marinette’s. “You, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, are a very smart girl.”

Marinette was startled by her comment. “What do you mean?” She asked, very confused.