chapter twenty

A few months later...

Things with calum are pretty well, Luke hasn't attempted anything with me since we had sex a few months ago. I think I hurt his feelings by telling him I didn't love him.

I finish getting ready and head out to calums house, I'm going to surprise him.

I drive down a few roads until I'm at his apartment complex. I park outside and check over myself one last time before getting out.

I approach his front door and knock softly, as always. Soon to be greeted by a girl.

A half naked girl.

"Yes?"

"I-Is Calum here."

"He's in the bathroom, why?"

"I'm his girlfriend." I grit my teeth and clench my fists. Rage taking over me.

"Oh." she says slightly shocked.

"Who is-" he stops mid sentence when he's face to face with me.

"I can explain."

"Save it. Good bye." I turn around and run back to my car. Not looking back, only looking forward and wanting to get home as soon as possible.

I get home and slam the front door, anger coursing through my veins. Luke comes running downstairs when he hears the door to see me, fuming.

"What's wrong?" he slowly approaches me.

"He's a fucking dirty bag." i throw my things on the floor and tug at my roots.

"Who? Calum?"

"Yes!!!! He fucking cheated on me!!" I yell at Luke, causing him to step back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you."

He shrugs it off and that's when I do the unthinkable.

I run up to Luke and jump into his arms, kissing him so passionately even he was shocked by it.

He backs me up against the wall and holds my thigh with one hand and my cheek with the other. Our kisses getting deeper by the second, I start pulling his shirt up and over his head.

Our bodies press together harder as he pins my hands against the wall, kissing and biting along my neck.

"I love you."

He stops and looks at me in the eyes.

"What?" he asks again.

"I love you." I repeat myself.

With that, he takes off with me in his arms, to his room where he quickly takes the rest of our clothes off.

"I love you too baby girl." he says as he kisses down through the valley of my breasts. Chill bumps rise on my skin as his lips come in contact with it.

He gently pushes himself inside of me, making me come unhinged. My back carefully arches as he moves his hips slowly. Moans coming from both of us, almost in sync.

I wrap my thin legs around his waist making it easier for him to move. His pace picks up as I gently pull at his hair causing him to bite his lip in a way that made me weak.

A few position changes and faster paces later he looks at me in my eyes.

"I'm close kitten."

"Me too daddy."

He grabs my hips and moves so fast that when we both hit our highs all you hear is his moans and me saying something I never thought I would.

"Daddy!!!"