chapter two

you waken to the sound of beeping , everything around you is bright and blurry .

why do hospitals have to be so fucking bright ? , you cover your head thinking it would stop the headache but it didn't , you couldn't remember much   everything was a blur . you looked beside you to the chair that was empty . you were hopeing to see your mom , hopeing that she would tell you she left your abusive dad , you were hopeing that she would be there to hug you and the comfort you in this scary situation . 

            your mom was all you had , you didnt really have friends at school and without her you dont know what you would do , you cry , scared she is gone and unaware what is happening you cry because you feel the fear of being alone . 

          " ms l/n " ? you quickly stopped your crying and whipped away your tears . 

" yes " ? there was a long pause of silence , you heard the nurse walk up to where you were laying down , she sat in the chair that you wanted you mom to be in right now . 

" y/n im so , so sorry " the few words were enough to make you break down in tears , you knew it was your mom , you knew she was never going to come back , it was all his fault .

      " the bastard " you continued to cry knowing if you dad wouldn't have slept with that dumb whore that this wouldn't happen . 

"y/n the police will be here to talk to you at supper time and the adoption center will be here to pick you up tomorrow " the nuse put her hand on your shoulder 

" im going to give you something to calm you down okay , i hope everything works out " 

the nurse then put some clear liquid into your iv and you slowly drifted off to sleep . 

* dream * 

you were on the stairs of your back porch facing the back woods , you knew he would come , he always came . you seen a bush wobble a tad bit and it was your give away that he was there .
     " im not scared of you anymore "  it was  silent until he ran up to you supper quickly and then pinned you down while holding a knife to your throat 
   " you should be scared " he smiled at me creepily . 
      " i have no reason to be , if you want to kill me go ahead i honestly have nothing holding me back "  
the person moved the knife from your throat and put it into the pocket of his white hoodie , he helped you up and you two just stood for a few seconds in silence . 

  " when you meet your new family you will have a reason to not want to die " he looked at you sternly and said " y/n you should wake up now " you paused 
" how do you know my na-"then you awoke