Let's Play House

He walked up the stairs with a smile on his face he was on his way to play with his five year old daughter. Once he got to her room he smiled at her she giggled "come and play with me daddy!!" She said one last time as he sat on the floor. 

He looked at her "Ok Ok I'm here what do you want to play sweetie?" he asked " Do you want to play dollies or maybe dress up?" He asked she shook her head and picked up a tie and a necklace she put the tie on him and put the necklace on her.

"I want to play house where you are the daddy and I am the mommy." She said and giggled. This is a new game they haven't played before so he wasn't sure how to play. She smiled and grabbed a stuffed animal and handed it to him. " this is the baby you need to hold and take care of it well I clean." She said and grabbed a toy broom and started to 'clean' her floor.  He held the stuffed animal and pretended it was a baby and chuckled at her clean. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!!!!" She said.

"What sweetie?" He asked her.

 "Close your eyes I have a surprise for you." She said he closed his eyes and waited for the surprise. She had an evil grin on her face as she grabbed the tie and pulled it choking him. He opened his eyes quickly and looked at her gasping for air. His wife ran in and found her daughter on her bed playing with her stuffed animals and her husband on the ground dead. "Mommy daddy says he loves you and wants you and me to have a happy life." She said and her mother looked at her in horror as her daughter had an evil grin on her face.