Dolls Are Fun Until You Become One

( I know this is a pretty short story but I tried to write one about a doll so only read if you don't have a life size doll or you feel like you can read it but i guess it doesn't really matter. read it if you want but don't blame me for anything you were the one who read it I just wrote it ) 

I walked around my house it was getting close to lunch time, and I had friends coming over so I needed to clean. I was walking around to see if I missed some stuff. I went into my room and saw a doll I kept in the attic. It scared me because I forgot I owned it in the first place. I sighed and picked it up and walked to the stairway to the atti. I have always hated attics they always scare e. I took a deep breath and opened the door and walked up the stairs when I got to the top I tried to find a light switch. Once I found my way to the middle of the room I found one and turned it on. I looked around trying to find where I had put the doll. When I found where I had put it I set it down, and looked at all my other dolls. I saw a life size doll it had brown hair and hazel eyes. I looked at it and moved some things like its arms and legs I giggled a little at this. I closed my eyes remembering the fun I had with it and how I would reenact movie scenes with it. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I could hear my friends downstairs I smiled and tried to move to get downstairs, but I couldn't. I couldn't move, talk, blink or anything. I tried yelling for my friends but they couldn't hear me. I realized I in the same position I had moved the doll to. I realized that if I could only do what a doll could I realized I was in the doll. Ever since I have been stuck in the doll I have remembered dolls are fun until you become one.