Chapter 26

3 Weeks Later....

It feels good to be back home. The guys and I have a week to rest before going on tour with Sara Bareilles in Denver. Somehow I have a bad feeling that something's gonna happen and I just can't shake it off.

It's as if I can never be happy. I start running my fingers through my hair. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I got up from the bed making sure Kim doesn't wake up from bed and decided to go for a morning jog.

I got dressed in gray sweatpants, black tank top, and running shoes and headed out the door. As I was jogging, I plugged my headphones in my ears and let the music push those thoughts out of my head. As I made my way through the hills, and I start feeling that someone is following me.

I continued jogging down the dirt road, and the thoughts start creeping up on me again. I start sprinting down the road until my legs got tired. I stopped running and put my hands on my knees, catching my breath.

"Hey Ryan, nice to see you again." A voice said and I froze up. That voice, it sounds so familiar. I turned around and saw a woman about my age with brown eyes and blonde hair, but I can tell that she's not a natural blonde. She was very skinny. Not anorexic skinny but she was skinny. There was just something about her that I try to remember and as she walked closer, I notice a mole above her left eyebrow and I instantly recognize her.

"Jenna." I said coldly. She walks over to me and hugs me but I don't hug her back.

"Is that any way to say hi to an old girlfriend?"

"First of all, yeah and second you were never my girlfriend to begin with." I answered.

Her eyes widen then rolls her eyes. "Anyways, a little birdie told me that you're going out with a dancer." She said pretending to sound amused. "You gonna do to her what you did to me?"

"I'm actually dating her unlike you." I sneered at her. "I'm in love with her."

She stares at me in disbelief.

"No! You're lying!" She shouted and out of nowhere she lunges at me punching me in the chest. "You're supposed to be with me! You love me!"

"Hey hey hey!!" I shouted grabbing her wrists and pinning her to a boulder.

"Jenna don't you fucking understand? I don't love you. I. Never. Loved. You! Get that through your head!" I said menacingly and out of nowhere she presses her lips against mine and I instantly back away from her, wiping my lips.

She starts laughing.

"You're are psycho!" I yelled out her. I need to get the hell away from here, I ran. Oh man what am I gonna do now? I practically cheated on my fiancé. I need Zach but he's all the way in Chicago. He's the only guy I literally trust. I decided to run back home.

Jenna's P.O.V

He thinks he can get over me that easily? Well, we'll just have to see about that. A man with a baseball cap comes out of the bushes and handed me a camera.

"You made sure the photos are clear enough to see?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. You can take a look for yourself." He said showing me the pictures.

"Excellent!" I handed him a hundred dollars in exchange for the camera.

"Pleasure doing business with you." He said smiling at me.

"No, it's my pleasure." I said winking at him. He leaves. Phase one complete. Now for phase two. I got into my car and drove off.