Chapter 11

Ryan's P.O.V

I got out of the bathroom dressed in black t-shirt with a cool design on it, black jeans, and combat boots. I'm in love with this girl and I feel like I'm ready to take the next step in this relationship. I stepped outside of the cabin and called Zach.

"Hey Ryan where did you and Kim go?"

"I wanted to show her my cabin."

"Whoa dude that's huge step. I don't think you've ever shown any girl that cabin ever since you started dating again."

"Yeah, she's means a lot to me to be honest."

"Are you gonna ask her to marry you?"

"Yeah, I feel like I'm ready to ask her to marry me."

"Congratulations man! When are you going to ask her?"

As I was about to tell him, I hear her sweet voice calling my name.

"I'll tell you later, gotta go Zach."

"Alright man see ya in New York." And hangs up.

"Who was that babe?" She asked as I walked inside.

"Oh it was Zach, we have to perform for Good Morning America in New York City, and then from there we're flying to Tunisia and Lebanon."

"Honey, that's great! And I can finally see my mom I haven't seen her since Christmas." She said.

"That's good maybe, I can get to meet her?" I asked.

"Of course you'll get to meet her." She said as she gently pressed her lips against mine.

"So what do you think?" She asked me about her outfit. I'm just in shock. She look absolutely amazing. She's dressed in a white lace top with her black leather jacket, light washed ripped jeans, with leather brown combat boots that went up to her ankles. Her red hair is no longer straight but now in loose curls and she has her eyeglasses on.

"Wow, you look hot!" I said as she walked towards me.

"Really I do?"

"Yes of course you look beautiful. You know, I miss seeing you wear those glasses." I said as I kissed her on the lips.

"Really? I have to get new contacts." She said as she looks down at the floor.

"Come on babe lets start heading out." I said as I grabbed my keys and phone.

We finally get to Southern Hospitality. I get out of the car, then open the door for my beautiful girlfriend. "Why Ryan you are a such a gentleman." She smiles at me. As I walked passed her, I smacked her butt and she yelps. "A gentleman with a dark side baby." I whispered in her ear making her bite her lip.

As we walked inside, we're greeted by a... very slutty waitress.

"Hi, my name is Brenda and I will be serving you today." She said in seductive tone.

I stare at Kim and her face starts to turn into the same color as her hair. "Easy babe." I whispered in her ear. She looks at me and her expression softens. I grab her hand and placed within mine.

The waitress drops her pen on purpose that way she wants me to see her ass. But I continue to stare at Kim's big brown eyes.

"Hey is that the famous Ryan Tedder I see?" I heard male voice say.

I turned around and spotted a man with brown hair and a beard. He pretty much looks like a trucker by the way he's dressed.

"Hey Bobby what's up?" I said jumping up from my seat.