Chapter 4- Burn/The Waltz/Wait

"Oh... My... God..." Was all I could manage to say when she revealed herself. "You actually made it!"

"Happy Birthday Ryan." Said Kimberly as she leaned in and hugged me hard. "I've missed you so much baby." She said. Her soft voice sending tingles down my spine.

"I've missed you too babe." I said as I hugged her hard. We stood there embracing each other's company for a while, when I hear Amanda scream.

"Oh my god Kim is that you?!?" She runs towards us as we pulled away, she grabs Kimberly and swings her around.

"Amanda, you're squishing me." Said Kimberly.

"Ha ha oops! Sorry!" She said as they pulled away from each other.

"I missed you! Oh my god your hair is red!" Said Amanda in shock.

"Yeah! Renee thought it would be a good idea if I changed my hair." Said Kimberly as she examined a piece of her hair. The guys start rushing towards her and start bombarding her with questions.

"Guys! Guys! I'm just a regular person." She jokes.

"We've missed you!" Said both Brent and and Drew as they both hug her hard.

"How'd you get here and set all of this up?" I managed to ask.

"Well, you can thank those three over there." She smiled as she pointed over to Zach, Eddie, and Renee.

I turned to them and they all raise their glasses and I did the same as well.

"Well, well, well," I heard another female voice say. The two of us turn around and it's one of the two girls who tried to get me to drink with them. The blonde one, what's her name again? Jamie.

"So that's Ryan?" She said slurring her words to Kimberly in the most snarky tone I have ever heard in my life. Wait they know each other?!

I see Kim putting her hands on her hips. Man, she looks sexy wearing a black strapless bra, and the green hula skirt. "Yes, Jamie that's my boyfriend. And your drunk." She said coolly.

"Hmmph! He is so out of your league." She said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Oh really? If he's out of my league, then why is he with me?" She answered back.

"He has bad taste in women." She snapped back at her.

"And yet you decided to hit on him." She said walking up to Jamie, getting in her face. Oh no. I am not going to let her fight. I pull Kimberly back. "Honey, come on. She's not worth it." I said.

She turns to look at me. She looks very angry, but then her face softens when she looks into my eyes but she says nothing. That's when Renee came in "Isabel, Jamie, go back to the hotel now! Or do I have to make the both of you work overtime again?" She scolded them.

"No, ma'am." They said in unison.

"Then get back to the hotel now." She said in a authoritative tone.

Isabel mouths "I'm so sorry" to Kimberly as Jamie just gave her a dirty look and they both leave.

We get back to the little party they set up for me and it was really fun.

Kim took some frosting from the cake and smeared on my face. Everyone laughed, so I took some frosting off my face and smeared some on her.

"Ryan what the hell?!?!?" She said laughing.

"Hey! You started it." I answered as I pulled her close to me. I didn't want to kiss her in front of everyone because, I won't be able to stop myself. Then the place started playing music.